Chapter 4 sunnydrop feels sad to the truth why you work at the mega pizza plex.

Y/N POV

I unlocked the doors to the daycare and walked in. I put my stuff down and did some paper work at the front desk. The lights were dimmed a bit so I pulled out my phone and used the light on it as a light to see papers and missing children Posters.

"Y/N!!!!" Sunnydrop came skipping to me and plopped down beside me "what you doooooin!?" He looked at me and then the papers "Paper work???" He looked at me confused.
"Uh I guess you could say that?." I said more focused on the papers then sunny himself.

"SooOooO after your done that wanna pla-
"Please not right now sunny" I looked at sunny annoyed
"Oh.. Ok sorry Y/N! I'll leave you be" he said smiling "..."

"Uh sunny...?"

"Huh?"

"Are you gonna go?"

"Well am I still bugging you?"

"No but"

"I can leave if you want I just want to stay by you :3"

"... oh my lord"

I grab papers and start checking out things on my list for the mega pizza plex.
I start crossing off missing kids names off my piece of paper.
"Hmm- 26 in total" I mutter under my breath.

Time skip)

"Come on Y/N! The kids are here please come play and stop with the paper work!" Sunny yelled at me and signed "I missss you" :(

Sunny said just staring me down waiting for me to reply.
"FINE! Gosh!" I stand up and walk over to sunny. "I'll play with the stupid kids and you just lets get it over with"
Sunny picked me up and jumped up and down Starting to skip and make happy noises? "YAY YAYA YAAAAAAY!!"

We got back to all the kids sitting in a circle. Playing duck duck goose.
"Ok kids :) Let's play hide and seek next!! Or we can do arts a crafts!! With glitter glue!!!"
All the kids looked scared of him.
OH most of these were the kids from the other day- they all believed that sundrop would hurt them- uhhh maybe I can make it better?

"What's wrong...? kids?...." Sunny said disappointed.
"Well I wanna play with glitter glue!!" I said hopping on sunnydrop and giving him a hug from behind.
Sunnydrop just stood there? I'm trying to help the kids not be scared of em. I hope this doesn't come up later 😑 as something weird.
"Awww Y/N your so nice!!" Sunnydrop turns around and hugs me back.

<3

I turn to the children.
"Well who wants to come with me to get the arts and craft supplies??" :) I said walking up to the kids all of them wanted to see the ((secret))room that had all the art stuff in it. So we all did. I got all the paper and glitter glue as all the kids got the Googly eyes and etc.

I walk back to see sunny looking kinda sad.
And I put all the stuff down as the kids start to craft away with all the supplies.
"Are you ok sunny?"
Sundrop looks at me and gives me a sweet soft smile. Like he felt sorry for something.
"Sunnydrop?"
"Of course my sunshine" :) he said giving me a happy smile.
"I'm sorry we didn't bring you with us to get art supplies if that's why you looked so sad"
I looked at him waiting for a reply.
"Yeah that's it- that's what I'm worried about is the kids haha. I just uh... They don't seem to like me that much haha" Sunny looked nervous like he was lying. But maybe he was telling the truth. And I don't want to be to nosey.

"Well I'm gonna go do some more paper work" I said giving him a wave. "I'll be back in 10 or 20 k?"
Sunny smiles "yep" :3

I get back to my desk to see all my papers out of order. "Huh? That's weird? Maybe air conditioner? Who knows I don't wanna over think something stupid like this" I re-organize my paper work and files and start putting mental puzzles together in my head about my little brother and other missing children.

I finish all my work but nothing adds up so I decide to put it away in a drawer.
Hmm- I wonder how Sunnydrop is doing?

"Huh?" I look over and watch sunny with the kids. Everytime it's so entertaining.

SunDrops POV

I feel very sad... but I don't want Y/N to know that I'm sad. Y/N went to go get art supplies with the kids. And Before I thought since they were working on so much paper work I would hide it from them so they can play more. So I got up and went to go get the papers. I grabbed them but I was also really curious what they are so focused on working on.
I look at the paper to see missing children papers and papers of all the blocked off areas in the mega pizza plex. And I found out...

Y/N got in an accident with her little brother at the mega pizza plex about two months ago.
Y/N lost their little brother in the pizza plex and tried to find him but- he was no where to be found. And they got injured Trying to pass one of the off limits spaces. But it is unknown how Y/N got severely injured. all the papers were very detailed. And had every single place in the pizza plex written down.

I felt bad trying to hide the papers. Since they looked important I put them back and ran back to where I was before. I felt sorry for Y/Ns loss...

Y/Ns POV

I walk over to Sunnydrop and see what he's drawing with glitter glue. I see a poorly drawn picture of a dog and laugh.
"Hey what Are YoU LauGhIng aT!" Sunnydrop said with his voice hitting high notes when he spoke.
"I love your drawing it's beautiful! Ot handsome" I laugh even more.
"REALLY! I think it's my best drawing yet!!!" Sunny said smiling at himself proud.
"Man I love you!" I said laughing bursting out into laughing tears.
I look at Sunnydrop and I see a pink tint in his cheeks? How can a robot be blushing?
I sit up and pat his shoulder. Still kinda laughing
"Thanks Sunshine~" he says softly patting my head back?
My heart skipped a beat again- was I turning red? What's this weird feeling? Why do I feel like I'm burning up? And I feel nervous.
What the hell?!
"Haha~y-yeah"😅😅😅
What's going on with me?