Chapter 3 Friendly Talk

Sundrop POV

Y/N Left after the movie and said they needed to go home :(
And that their shift was over and I'm getting really lonley... Sure it was only 1 minute ago that they left but- I miss them :( I'm so lonley there is nothing to do...

*Lights starts to dim*

Oh no... Is moon going to come out!? Why aren't the lights turning off all the way? The lights are at the perfect Setting for both of us.

"Sunnnnnndrop" I heard mooddrop
Behind me...sinister "who's your new friend~"
I turn around "Non of your business! You pain in the leg" Crossing my arms glaring at him.

"Please just say fuck!" you little!!! "WATCH YOUR FOUL LANGUAGE!" How rude of him >:(

"Your such a child it's pathetic" What a jerk. moon doesn't have to be so rude-
"Now tell me about your friend~ I won't Stop asking~" if I don't tell him will he kill them???
"Uhh- their name is Y/N...And they are half blin-
"GOOD THEY SOUND GREAAAT!!" Did moon just cut me off :/ "No offence they sound kind of boring~" I'm about to slap moon! "They are not! Their really nice and- and" And very Good looking <3 "I'll probably kill them- they don't sound interesting" ....... "I'll make sure the lights never turn back off if you do...." What a messy and mean Robot moon is...

"WOW they must be IMpOrTant to you hmmm~?" Moon looked at me smiling "Well- I- Well I Uh" What do I say? I didn't even mean for me to threaten him like that! HE will try and kill them for sure now! I shouldn't have said that!

(Sorry this one is short I just wanted to do something with sun drop and moon drop lol)