Chapter 2 Emotionless?

Y/N POV

I wake up and find myself Sleeping in a room and seen sundrop looking at me. "AHH!!!" I yelled and pushed him away "IM sOrry...did I scare you..?" He said with a slight voice malfunction. "Sorry idk why I pushed you away also where the hell am I" I said looking around "oh this is my room- like- the S-SUn room" I look at him once again. "Oh"    

"Huh it's nice on the inside

"Huh it's nice on the inside...For a AnimaTronic's room..." I said under my breath.
I thought about last night and the questions came up again "hey why did I fall asleep?!" Sundrop looked at me "oh you passed out cause of a really bad headache you had cause of how hard you hit your head Sunshine" I paused and my heart skipped a beat when he called me that. Why did it skip a beat I don't know. He's so sweet.
"Oh- Well was that you laughing in the dark last night when I turned on the generators?"
I said looking at him kinda scared "uh? What laughing..?" He says a little confused and worried. "Oh never mind then haha..." I said sitting there looking up at the ceiling.

Time skip)

SunDrop POV

"I met A new person named Y/N! Their so nice and handsome. O-OR Pretty! and They have such a nice soul!" I told the children how cool Y/N was as we were Playing building blocks. "Sunnydrop where are they right now?" An 9 year old said asking about Y/N. What a sweet boy!!!  "Their having lunch right now!" God I miss them... Really miss them...

"SUNNYDROP!!" Huh is that a child crying?!!  OH NO! "OH NO!! IM COMING SUNLIGHT!!!" I sit down and the poor kid landed on his head and fell on his bottom. Poor boy :(

*Boy Cries even louder*

"It's ok sunlight!!! Let me give you a hug!!!" Poor little boy... :(

Y/N POV

I got back from lunch to see sundrop doing really well with the kids- only if an actual father could be like that :/ I just watched him. He was so entertaining and kind. Never seen an animatronic that shows so much fake emotion. Or... Is it? No Y/N it's just a robot it doesn't have a soul...

After I decided to hang out with some kids and play with them but after I was done playing.
I heard some 12 year olds telling all the young kids that sundrop is actually evil and will hurt you if you get to close to him. And that he's really creepy.. all the kids were scared of him after that. And sundrop looked so confused.

I walked away cause I wanted nothing to do with the kids anymore and decided to clean up a bit around the DayCare. After all the kids left. I seen sundrop just sitting by the ball pit... He looked upset. He was holding his sun shaped head in his hands and it looked like he was sobbing...But how is that possible he's a robot- It even looks like there were tears running down his face... Does he have actual emotions...? Or is he faking it...

I walk over to Sundrop and Sit beside him. "Sundrop?" I said his name as he looked over to me "yes Y/N?" He said once he looked at me he looked completely fine. "Can you feel things...?" Sundrop looked confused "Wh-What?" He looked at me confused looking "Can you feel emotions.?" He looked shocked "N-No! I'm just a robot! I don't feel anything.." He said looking away "..?Sundrop?" I said his name again. "You can tell me?" I said waiting for him to look at me. I turn over to see tears running down his face again. "How..?!" He jumped and wiped his face. "I dont feel emo- I Hug him and start to tighten my hold on him. His arms are up not hugging me back. He just sat there until 5 seconds later he hugged me back.

"Why does it seem so much like you have actual emotions then..." I said putting my face in his metal chest.
Sundrop was silent "I don't want to be rude but...I want to change the subject sunshine." He said sounding sad.  I hug him tighter "I'm sorry sunnydrop. OH! Do you want to watch a movie or something??? Maybe even play in the ball pit!? Or the play structures???" He smiled  "I can even turn the lights off and we ca- "NO!!!!" He interrupted me. "Why not?"

Sundrop POV

"Why not?" Y/N please no! Don't turn them off "I Uh!"
What if moon drop turns on and hurts Y/N they would be upset! Or! What if Mooddrop gets to be really close to them and- WHAT THE FUDGE NUGGETS ARE YOU THINKING!!WHY WOULD I THINK OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!

Y/N POV

Is he...Turning Red..? "Hello? Why cant I turn them off?" I said not knowing w- "JUST PLEASE DONT Y/N I beg of you!" Sundrop said practically yelling "Yeah I can't see that well in the dark anyway- like at all- only if things are really close to me haha😅" I said awkward "why is that?" Sunnydrop asked "Oh I'm just uh? Half blind I guess... not even half like- just a little blind when it comes to the dark haha EVEN NOW I can't really see that far away..." I said looking at the ground. "Oh I'm sorry Y/N. Well I guess we should keep the lights on then huh:)" sundrop then sat on the floor and looked at me "let's watch a movie" :)