19.

-A Few Months Later.-

It didn't take long for Harry and Niall to settle into their house. They loved the silence, the peace. They loved having a porch they could sit on together and drink while the sun lowered over their trees. They were excited for the warm weather around the corner to open their pool and finally have a peaceful and private place to go swimming.

Ophelia made the place home to herself as well. Harry loved it. He loved having two of his favorite people there with him and knowing they'd be coming home to him. It wasn't as hard to be alone anymore because it seemed as there was always something for Harry to do or distract himself with.

But of course he was barely alone.

He was with Louis a lot of the time. Through the months they were together, Harry nearly became obsessed with the man but they had also managed to make sure they do get time apart for the sake of their own sanity and their relationship. Harry felt like he was getting an even amount of time with everyone he cared for and his life felt balanced. There wasn't really anything he wanted to ask for because he felt like he had it all.

Louis: Harry.

Harry: Louis.

Louis: Wyd, baby?

Harry: I am drinking tea and staring at the sky.

Louis: Get dressed.

Harry: Why?

Louis: No questions. I want you to get dressed up nice. I'm picking you up in less than an hour.

Harry: Whatever you say, boss.

Harry rushed for a shower, rushed to wash his hair and to make sure he looked okay. He was used to being natural around Louis but he wanted to look and smell good tonight. He didn't know what Louis's plans were but if Louis wanted him to dress up nice then Harry would do that. Anything to make Louis happy.

When Harry opened the front door moments later he was greeted with Louis standing there looking absolutely breathtaking. From the way his hair was styled down to the shoes he wore. He looked incredible. Harry couldn't believe that he was so lucky to call this beautiful man his.

"Holy shit." Harry gulped, "You look incredible."

Louis smiled and stepped forward to kiss Harry, "This is for you."

He pulled a rose from behind his back and held it for Harry who took it happily.

"I've always loved the scenes that involved flowers." Harry told him.

"I know." Louis grinned, "I've always watched your reactions to those kind of scenes and it stuck with me."

Harry blushed, "You going to be all romantic with me tonight?"

"For a little while. Then I'm bringing you home and taking you."

Harry swallowed hard, "Don't need to go into detail when we're about to go out, Louis."

Louis laughed, "I won't, baby. I don't want to make myself struggle either."

Louis was a gentleman holding open the door for him and closing it when he slid inside. Harry's heart was racing in his chest and he wasn't sure why. Maybe it was Louis. From the day he met Louis the older man had always been able to stir up things Harry couldn't describe. He always managed to make Harry's insides turn to jello or move so fast that Harry thought he'd shoot up into the sky.

"So where are we going?" Harry asked, smelling his rose.

"I'm taking you out on a proper date, Harry."