15.

"So let me get this straight," Liam started, "not only did you tell Harry you're in love with him but you texted it to him? While he was asleep and you were leaving?"

"Yes." Louis admitted.

"Louis, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I can answer that." Zayn interupted, "He's a fucking idiot."

"Shut up, Zayn! You don't know anything!"

"Neither do you! Do you think Harry wanted to hear that you're in love with him through a fucking text message? Jesus Christ, Louis. Do you not remember how he talked about you before he actually knew you were you? He deserved better than that."

"Zayn, there's no need to-"

"There's every need, Liam. He's our friend so we have to be honest with him."

"Doesn't mean you have to be a prick, Zayn."

Zayn looked at Louis, "I think you're the only prick here, Louis. You fuck around with him then you leave and text him that you're in love with him. That's a lot of feelings for Harry to be going through alone!"

"I just may be an idiot." Louis sighed.

"There's no may about it. You are."

Liam rolled his eyes, "Okay, Zayn that's enough. We are his friends and yes we have to be honest but we also have to be understanding."

"Liam, thank you. Teach your boyfriend some respect."

"And you teach your friend Louis here how to properly deal with his emotions."

Liam shoved both arms around to hit them both in the chest gently causing them to fall backwards on their couches, "Don't even start shit. I'm not in the mood to deal with you two children. Louis, if you want to talk without any interuptions I have the day off so we can talk. Zayn has plans today so he won't be here."

"Good."

"Bite me, Tomlinson."

"No thanks."

Harry's heart was racing in his chest and he felt like he couldn't swallow. There was just too much going on inside him right now. He had planned on talking to Niall about checking out a house again that they liked but he had looked at his phone and all his plans and thoughts went out the window.

He didn't actually open the message. The notification bar had been on his screen. He wasn't sure what to do with it. He wasn't sure how to reply or if he should reply. What he did know was it wasn't a conversation he wanted to have through the phone.

He clicked on the messages and his keyboard popped up. He had to say something.

Anything.

Harry: Are you free later?

Louis: I am.

Harry: Want to go out to dinner?

Louis: I do. Just name the time and place.

Harry: I will. Have a good day. :)

Louis: You too. :)

Harry didn't know how Louis felt since he didn't bring up the "in love" message but he figured Louis knew he wanted to talk since he asked him out to dinner. It gave Harry time to get his thoughts together.

Harry: Louis.

Louis: Yes?

Harry: I had an amazing time with you yesterday. Best day of my life.