4.

By the time the week was up, Harry felt like he was going to lose his mind. Part of him felt happy that he was able to get through it but the part of him that couldn't stop thinking about that beautiful man wanted nothing more than to watch a video and pretend it was him. Pretend that beautiful man was the one doing all those things to him.

LTomlinson: So proud of you, Harry! I knew you could do it. How do you feel?

Styles94: Good in a way but the other half of me is so used to it that idk what to do with myself.

LTomlinson: That's normal, Harry, but now you know that you are able to do this!

Styles94: How am I supposed to lessen the porn I watch when you're going to give me sex tips?!

LTomlinson: It's not going to be easy but I'm going to be here with you every step of the way, promise.

Styles94: I may or may not have had inappropriate thoughts about the guy I saw the other day.

LTomlinson: Oh? What kind of thoughts?

Styles94: He was so fit, Louis. I just kept thinking about him pinning my wrists above my head as he fucks me. God, my spine is tingling.

LTomlinson: Jesus. You sure you're a virgin? lol.

Styles94: Completely lol. I've just watched enough things to know what I'd be interested in is all. I just don't know if that man is into men so that makes me sad.

LTomlinson: If he was would you make a move on him?

Styles94: Yes. I usually don't. Niall has to talk me up and convince me to go out with people or make conversation.

LTomlinson: Next time you see him you should go up to him, Harry!

Styles94: I doubt I'll see him anytime soon.

LTomlinson: When's the next time you're going out?

Styles94: Tomorrow. Niall and I are going to go see a movie, out to dinner then probably to the skating rink. We're just trying to stay entertained and I'm trying to keep myself out of my head.

LTomlinson: That's a good idea, Harry. Just remember if you see him you need to go up and talk to him, alright? That will be one of the things I want you to do for me.

Styles94: Ugh. Okay. I'll try.

LTomlinson: Good! You got this. :)

Styles94: Glad someone believes in me lol.

LTomlinson: Course I do. Now, we have to talk.

Styles94: About what?

LTomlinson: You told me something you're interested in which is having your wrists pinned so what are some other things you're interested in? Things that you think you want to try?

Styles94: Oh god.

LTomlinson: No judgment from me. You like what you like and no one should ever judge you for that.

Styles94: I want to be marked. I want someone to mark me as theirs. I want someone to push my face into the mattress as they fuck me from behind. I want their fingerprints left on my hips.

LTomlinson: I can tell that you've really thought about this, Harry. You want to skip the love making and go straight to the fucking lol.

Styles94: My first time I want to be soft and tender, Louis. I won't deny that. But once it's done and over with and I'm used to it I want someone to just take me and fuck me. Just the thrill of being pleasured and having an orgasm.