14.

This chapter is a little smutty in the beginning so enjoy. 😉😂
___________

"Jesus fuck." Louis groaned.

He closed his eyes and dug his nails into his palms as Harry continued working his magical mouth on his cock. He wanted to keep his eyes locked on Harry but he knew if kept looking at him he'd end up cumming early. He didn't want that. More than anything he wanted to control himself that way Harry could enjoy himself.

"Feeling okay?" Harry asked, gently squeezing Louis's balls.

"Feels incredible." Louis replied, "But if I look at you I'm going to lose my mind."

Harry grinned and placed a kiss on the inside of Louis's thigh, "Is there anything else you'd like me to do to you, Louis?"

Louis opened his eyes and finally looked at Harry. He was kneeling between Louis's legs, one hand wrapped around Louis's cock and the other on Louis's leg. He was still dressed while Louis was completely naked on Harry's bed.

"Harry, I don't-"

"Anything." Harry interupted, "I'll do anything you want. If there's anything you enjoy I'll do it. I'll fuck myself for you if you want."

Harry bit his lip because the moment he said that Louis's cock leaked down his hand. He leaned in and sucked the tip back into his mouth causing Louis to groan and jerk his hips.

"Harry." Louis groaned.

Harry pulled off and ran his tongue along the slit of Louis's cock watching the way Louis's entire body shivered at the sensation.

"So?" Harry asked, a grin on his face, "What do you want me to do?"

"How about I do something for you?" Louis asked breathlessly.

He really did want to do something for Harry but he also needed to calm down himself before he begged Harry for them to fuck.

Though he knew Harry probably wouldn't say no with how he has been acting.

"I could just pleasure you." Harry answered, running his hands up Louis's thighs.

Louis's head was spinning. He really didn't know how he got talked into this situation but he knew it would be a hard one to get out of if he decided he should.

"Louis, are you okay?"

Louis nodded, "Just thinking, Harry. I don't want you to feel like you have to do anything else.'

Harry smiled, "I want to."

Louis's cock twitched. There were so many things he wanted to do with Harry and to Harry but he was the one that brought up the whole going slow thing. He didn't think he could go back on his word.

With the way Harry was currently staring at him with his gorgeous eyes, Louis knew he'd go back on his word sooner than later.

Harry was becoming his ultimate weakness.

Louis took a deep breath but it came out shaky, "Harry, I think we should talk."

"I don't want to talk." Harry told him, "I want to be with you. I want to make you feel good."

How was Louis supposed to stick to his guns when Harry looked the way he did? Anyone would lose their minds if they were in his place.

If there was anyone in history that rejected Harry or turned him down then Louis was pretty sure they were the dumbest people on the planet.

Louis sat up a bit and looked down at Harry who seemed to be on the moon. His pupils were huge, face flushed and he looked just out of it. Louis had to make sure that he didn't actually go out of it and he was able to keep him here mentally.