6.

The days passed; Louis continued talking to Harry but he never told Harry the truth. He couldn't find it in himself to do it. It had nothing to do with himself. It had everything to do with Harry. The younger boy had trusted him with things that Louis wasn't supposed to know because he was just Louis. He wasn't the man that Harry couldn't get out of his head.

"Damn it." Louis cussed.

He didn't want to send Harry to someone else because he felt like he had a good thing going with him. He wanted to help Harry with his confidence and eventually hear that Harry finally got what he wanted and found someone comfortable to have sex with.

Even if it was bothering him to a point Louis couldn't make sense of.

"I think little Louis has a crush."

"Shut up, Zayn! I've only met him once."

Zayn grinned, "Yeah but you've been talking to him. It's like a one sided Tinder message."

"Honestly, Zayn, fuck you."

Zayn laughed causing Liam to interupt before it could blow up into a fight between the two.

"This is the honesty word we keep talking about, Louis. Tell him before it gets out of hand and you never get the chance to actually know him."

"I'm going to lose my mind."

Liam shook his head, "You're doing this to yourself, buddy. We can only help you so much. This is all on you. Harry has told you things in secret because he trusts you. He told you things about you not knowing that he's talking about you! How would you feel if you were in his shoes?"

"Okay, I get it!"

"Finally." Zayn scoffed, "Took you long enough, dumbass."

"Eat dirt and die trash."

"Okay, Blanche. Didn't know you love The Golden Girls."

"Zayn, you literally just named one of them."

That had Liam laughing.

"Go to hell, Tomlinson."

Styles94: Louis.

LTomlinson: Harry.

Styles94: I'm going to do it.

LTomlinson: Do what??

Styles94: I'm going to talk to the guy. I'm going to go up and introduce myself.

LTomlinson: I'm so proud of you! You got this, Harry.

Styles94: I don't know when I'm going to see him again but when and if I do I'm going to. I'm going to force myself.

LTomlinson: Yes! You got this. Just be you, Harry. I know we've never met but the you I've gotten to know is wonderful. I'm sure he'll love you!

Styles94: You have too much faith in me lol.

LTomlinson: You need some faith in yourself, Harry. You can do this. The next time you see him just walk up and introduce yourself. If he doesn't care then say fuck it and move on. Don't let him be another thought in your head.

Styles94: I don't think it's that easy but I'll try. I know I have you and Niall to come to at the end of the day and that helps.

LTomlinson: You've mentioned before that you want to sleep with this man but is that it? Or would you try and pursue a relationship?

Styles94: Oh I'd definitely want to date the guy but if sex is all he's willing to give I'd take it. I wouldn't run away from him ever.