Intro.

Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex.

It seemed everyone around him was obsessed with sex.

Hell, Harry himself was obsessed with it.

There was just one tiny problem.

Harry was a virgin.

He hasn't had any kind of sex whatsoever.

He has gotten close a few times but was never able to go through with it which resulted in him constantly fucking his fist or shoving dildos and vibrators up his ass daily. He didn't trust other people to take care of him so he took care of it himself.

Though he knew a real dick would feel better than the toys he had, Harry just didn't know how to go about letting himself follow through with it. He didn't know how to loosen up and go all the way.

Which resulted in frustration he couldn't get rid of and constanly being grumpy.

"Go out and get a dick in your ass." Niall, his best friend, always told him.

"It's not that easy." Harry'd reply, "There's a little bit of prepation before that actually happens."

Harry would try and tell Niall but Niall would put his hands over his ears to block out whatever his friend would say.

But Harry was tired of the wondering. He was tired of constantly fucking himself when he was dying for someone to hold him down and fuck him. Tired of the wet dreams and waking up with his dick so hard it actually hurt.

He was going to get laid.

A promise he was determined to keep to himself.

___________

I'm back. 😈😈