ʙɪɢ sɪsᴛᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

"Bastard" i mumble putting my hand over my chest

"What was that" Scarlett says furrowing her eyebrows

"Nothing" i say sweetly and innocently smiling

"Come on i wanna watch a movie with you" i say changing the subject and grabbing her hand leading her to the living room. I drag her onto the sofa beside me and grabbing the remote for the tv.

"What do you want to watch" i ask looking over at her

"I don't know you choose" she props her feet up of the coffee table, i roll my eyes and play Stranger Things. Scarlett pulls me into her side and i melt into her cuddling up close.

We watch a few more episodes until there was rustling at the front door. Me and Scarlett turn our head over the back of the sofa and see our parents walking through the door from work.

I slowly sink down in the sofa literally behind Scarlett

"Y/N" my mom scream upstairs making me jump.

"Mom" Scarlett says making them both turn to the living room, i turn slightly so i rest on the side of Scarlett while my parents walk over.

"Oh my gosh Scarlett" mom says holding out her arms, Scarlett stands up to hug her making me fall back on the side of the sofa.

"I've missed you" mom says letting her go and then dad hugs her, after they both let go she sits back down beside me wrapping her arm around me again while our parents sit on the sofa opposite us.

"Y/n go make us all a cup of coffee would you" dad says changing the channel, i nod and stand up to make one

"I can do it" Scarlett says getting ready to stand up and make them

"It's fine" i say quietly and go through to the kitchen, i quickly put the coffee in all the mugs and finish up making them while everyone talks down the hall way, laughs echoing through the hall ways.

I carefully carry 3 hot mugshot in slowly making sure not to spill or drop one. I open the door and all laughing stops I look at mom and dads faces and how they just dropped when I entered the room.

"Y/N YOU SPILT IT" mom says getting angry, i look down and there's a coffee splats on the floor, i place all the might down on the coffee table and run into the kitchen collecting a cloth and clean up quickly.

I sit back down next to Scarlett who hugs my tightly and kisses the top of my head suddenly the room falls silent and the only sound is the tv and sipping from everyone drinking

"Im- I- I've got homework" i make an excuse to go upstairs, i stand up and make my way upstairs quickly shutting my door and sitting on my chair leaning my head on my desk wondering what problem my parents have with me.

I sit for a while in silence tears falling down my cheeks creating a puddle on my shirt.

"Can i come in" i hear Scarlett say and knock at the door

"Yeah" my voice breaks a bit at the end, Scarlett slowly opening the door and shuts it before walking over to my bed and sitting down.

"What's wrong" Scarlett asks fiddling with the pillows on my bed and laying down

"Nothing" i whisper loud enough for her to hear and not lifting my head up.

"Can i stay in here with you tonight" she asks me

"You would do that" i say lifting my head up and looking at her, her face changes immediately

"Y/n- you said you were okay" she sits up quickly studying my face

"I am" i wipe the tear falling down and give her a faint smile.

"Come here" she whisper and opens her arms up, i stand up and move to sit into her lap facing her hugging her tightly, she rubs my back rocking me slowly.

"Do they always act like that" i nod into her shoulder, i hear a faint 'oh' and her moving back on the bed to the headrest.

"I've got you though" she whisper kissing my cheek i smile and sit up straight on her lap. She wipes my tears and kisses my nose multiple times

"So tell me about your day" she pays my waist and sits her self up a bit and listens to everything I have to say.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME" mom shouts from downstairs, me and Scarlett both turn out head to the door

"SHE'S YOUR CHILD" dad shouts back at her, me and Scarlett give each other a confused look

"WE HAD HER 17 YEARS AFTER SCAR AND HUNTER" mom screams back, i freeze knowing that they are arguing about me.

"I DIDN'T CHOOSE TO HAVE HER" they both scream back on forth about me, Scarlett covers my ears and turns my head towards her, she places a long kiss on my forehead, then pushes my head down onto her chest.

I sob into her chest while our parents argue back and forth, over and over.

I sob louder when glass shatters all over the floor downstairs and scream erupt louder

"It's okay I've got you" she whispers continuously into my ear while stroking my hair.

"I don't like it Scarly" i whimper while more stuff gets thrown around downstairs

"Neither do i baby, I'm gonna take you to set every time i go, I promise I'm not gonna leave you ever again" she whispers and leans down pecking my lips and head while holding me as close as possible.

"I love you" i smile lightly looking up at her, she looks down at me and smile more

"I love you the most"

I feel asleep that night as close to Scarlett as I could, I moved anywhere she did and when she left to film she took me with her which I am so so grateful for!

I had the best big sister in the entire world.

────

I have a 16 year age gap from my older brother so thought I would write something like this :)

I am doing everyone's requests btw 💓

𝟻𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 ఌ