Same yet Different!

Start from the beginning

Shayan: Dammit.... Aargh.... L...leave me..... *cough*cough*

(Aditya just smirked and tighten the lock position.....)

Aditya: What. Happened. To. Shan.? Asking you one last time....

Shayan: Aargh.... SHE LOST HER MEMORY.!!! Leave me. Leave me...leave me.... Cough*cough*cough

(Aditya left him and Shayan stood up tripping and breathing heavily.... He sat on the nearby chair somehow)

Shayan: Aaaoo..... Damn son.! That was intense.!!! What's gotten into you.?

Aditya: Shan always wanted me to be my old self.! So here I am.... Congratulations though.! You are the first one to get the sight of the old Aditya Singh Oberoi.!! And probably the only one.! Cz for the rest of the world I am their dear Adi.! (And he smirked...)

Shayan: Smart..... But this won't help.... Shan losing memory was not in my plan... but it happened.! Now she is my sister.... Who loves me the most.!

Aditya: You will always be the culprit in my eyes for the current state of Shan for me.! And about Shan losing memory..... I will bring it back.....

Shayan: You won't be able to....

Aditya: Kid.... (And he tilted his head...) You want one more round of it or what...??? (And he raised an eyebrow.....)

:Another round....???

(They both were surprised by the voice and turned to see the source of the voice and of course it was Shanaya)
(She had questioned look on her face as she was standing by the door.... Then she looked at Shayan and could see the blood strain from earlier... and her expressions changed to worried one...)

Shanaya: Gosh Shayan.... (She ran to him and started to check the wound.....)
God...! How did this happen..??? Look up..... don't look down you dum dum.... That is not letting the blood stop.... Look up.... Where the hell is first aid box.?

Shayan: Di..... I am ok.....(cut off by Shanaya)

Shanaya: Look up.... First aid box....

Shayan: Second drawer to the left....

(Shanaya got it and treated his wound with utmost care... Aditya was watching it and all he could see was a genuine sibling love.! )

Shanaya: How did this happen...?

Aditya: Woo... Us two were discussing about my clothes and stuff and I don't know how we got to the arm wrestle challenge to check who is stronger and we did 2-3 rounds.... And in last round I guess I was a bit into winning so in that Shayan even knocked over the vase and banged himself on the table.! Isn't it Shayan.?

(Shayan looked at Aditya in a rather questionable look...)

Shayan: Y..ya.... Di... it's just boys thing you know....

(Shanaya clearly looked unsatisfied with the answers but she just said.. )

Shanaya: Oh.! Okay... is that so.? Alright then... Mr.Oberoi... please come with me.... I have got some clothes lined up for you according to the movie and the character you play.... Also as per your PA's request... have arranged an array of suits for your upcoming events... Let's have a look.... Shall we.?

(Aditya just gestured her to come with his hand by bowing a bit.....)

Aditya: After you my lady.....

(Both Shanaya and Shayan were caught of guard by this.....
Shanaya just smiled politely and left the room followed by Aditya but before leaving Aditya turned and just by his hand gesture told Shayan that "I will be watching you" and he left....
Shayan just looked down by shaking his head and smiled....)