Same yet Different!

Start from the beginning

Aditya pulled Shayan a bit closer and said by clenching his jaw...)

Aditya: Come on Kid... Lets. Have. A. Chat.....

Priya: Aditya...... Now is not(cut off by Aditya by raising his other hand....)

Aditya: When it comes to Shan..... I will make the time right..... And this time......
(he went a bit close to Shayan and looked as if piercing him through....)

It will be my way and my rules......

(Aditya then just pulled him in a way and started walking as if they both were walking normally but made sure to not leave Shayan's hand..)

(He was scanning the name on the offices that passed them as soon as he saw Shayan Shekhawat he pushed the door open and kicked the door close and grabbed Shayan from his neck and took him by the wall.... Anger clearly visible on his face...)

Shayan: Wohhoooo Chillax Brother-in-law..... *cough*cough*

Aditya: Wow.!!! As I thought.... You remember everything........ But.....(he tightened his grip on Shayan's neck even more)

Shan and Oldie don't.!!!!

(He then jerks his hands off of Shayan and pushes him on the chair......)

Shayan: *Cough*cough*cough* D..Damn you are s..strong....... Cough*cough....(He said breathing heavily and coughing as he crashed on the chair......
And the next moment he turned around the chair and kept one leg on another and leaned back..... kept both his hand on back of his head....... )

Shayan: That's it.???? (He asked scoffing and smirked)

(Aditya took a vase that was near by, banged it on the table and took the sharp piece of the vase that was left in his hand and pushed it by Shayan's neck....)

Aditya: Tsk...... Don't test my patience kid..... Just tell me one thing.... Why would you do this.... With your own sister.? She risked her life for you..... And you betrayed her......(he pushed the sharp piece a bit more on Shayan's neck and a small trail of blood could be seen on his neck....)

Shayan: Argh.... Shit.! You seriously are a different person right now...... Argh... Damn that hurts.!

Aditya: Listen kid..... I am the sweetest person you can ever meet .... But what you did.....
This.... (And he pushed the piece bit more...)
This hurts right.???
Think how much would have that hurt to Shan when you knocked her down.??
This is nothing.......
Tell me what you did.? Why can't Shan remember me .?
Tell me or I would be murdering you right now with no second thoughts.!

Shayan: Heh..... Argh......
Wooooooo...... wait..!
Aaaoo..... Heh....
I know you won't......!
Without me you won't be able to get her back.....
Plus..... you could go to jail you know....

(Aditya smirked by shaking his head in No....)

Aditya: Aa...Aa...! Nope.!
I have my contacts in police team.! Plus my dad is a politician.!! Kid I can easily get away by murdering you.!!! And no one even know.....

(He said that coldly by looking dead serious in his eyes...)

Shayan: Still.... You need me.! You won't do anything like that.....

Aditya: Ooo.... You have a lot of nerve right now.... Listen kid..... I am a monster when it comes to protect my loved ones.! I won't show mercy.... Do you wanna try me.???

(He then just in next minute threw the piece of vase from his hand and with flipping Kick got Shayan's already wounded neck in between his right leg and made him fall on the ground in the lock position.....
Because of the wound he was now in immense pain and due to the lock position it was a bit hard for Shayan to breathe....