The Prom - Part 2

A/N: Last chapter :) Hope you likey! 

DISCLAIMER: Nothing. No- No- Nothing. 

Beck's POV:

'Do you-' before I could finish my sentence, suddenly I see a cup of punch going flying towards Tori. I quickly stand infront of her making sure she doesn't get hit, that's when I feel the cold feeling of liquid dripping down my t-shirt. 

'Oh my god Beck!' Tori said in astonishment, 'your.. your shirt, its completely ruined!'

I looked down at my shirt, stained a light pink-ish colour, 'it's fine!' I shrug, she didn't believe me that easy though. She took me through to inside the school and for some reason inside her purse she had paper towel, 'there you go!' she passed me a piece and smiled.

'Thanks, why do you carry this stuff in your purse?' I laugh, while trying to get out the pink colour in my shirt.

'You know, just incase!' she smiles, while sitting down so then I join her, 'why did you jump in front of me?'

'Oh, you know, I just thought my tux needed a little colour!' I joke, she laughs at me. 

'no, seriously..' she smiles, 'why?'

'Well, I know how much you wanted this night to be the best night ever and I thought you wouldn't want your new beautiful dress soaked..' Oh no, did I just say beautiful? Maybe she didn't notice.  

'Beautiful?' she giggles, looking down at her dress and blushing, 'what were you going to ask me before.. well.. the punch incident?' 

'Well, I.. I, well.. was' I stuttered, she looked at me, waiting for me to finish, 'I well.. was wondering, what.. what are you doing to-, tomorrow night?'  

'A date?' she giggles.

'Well.. only if you want it to be..' I smile, suddenly we're both leaning in.. our noses brush past each other but I wince back slightly in pain. She jumped back. 

'Oh, I am so sorry!' she said covering her mouth with her hand, 'your nose, I forgot!'

'It's fine..' I say, 'honestly!' 

'No, no.. no it isn't!' she said getting up, walking around in circles, 'I keep hurting you, it's all my fault, I don't want to keep doing that to you!' 

I got up quickly and grabbed her lighty by the shoulders,

'Tori Vega, I PROMISE you that you are not the reason for anything that has happened to me today. I was the one who chose to stand in front of you so Ryan couldn't hurt you and I was the one who chose to make sure punch wouldn't stain your dress, not you. I would do anything to protect you anyday, even if it meant I had to die for you..' 

She looked down at her shoes and smiled, blushing like crazy. I lifted up her chin with my finger and kissed her, after a few seconds we both pull away gently..

'I love you Tori Vega!' 

'I love you too!' she replied, putting her hands around my neck and staring into my eyes.

'Come on, we should go outside!' I say, putting out my hand.

'Sure!' she grabs it and we walk out the front doors, to see heaps and heaps of people standing around. Suddenly Cat comes running up, followed by Jade, Andre and Robbie.

'YAY!' she screamed, seeing our hands interwined, the others noticed aswell. 

'Congrats man!' Andre said, hitting my shoulder lightly.

'Let's go!' Cat screamed, I looked over at Tori and she was looking at me smiling. We followed the others, and it was fair to say that that was the best night I have ever had.. and to make it better, Tori Vega was my girlfriend. 

THE END!! 

Wooohwoohhhwowwhwowhwohwhwwhowwowwh, its done! :D

Thankyou to everyone who took the time to read my story, I appreciate it so so so much! Might write another bori story soon.. see how it goes! (: byebye xo and again thanks!