Not again..

DISCLAIMER: you know the drill. 

Becks POV: 

Tori already got a date? Of course she did, she is like the most popular girl in school.. of course, she would never agree with that.

'Beck!' I heard a familiar voice yell, it was Tori, 'guess what? guess what? guess what?'

I pretend to act like I didn't know, 'what?'

'I got a date!' she said, jumping up and down excitedly.

'Oh that's so good Tor, who is it?' I say, using my acting skills so I don't look like I am jealous.  

'His name is Ryan, new student here!' she says gleefully, 'prom is tomorrow night, YAY! 

'Ha, yeahhh-' I said, until i was cut off. 

*briiiiiiing*

'Oh sorry Beck!' she says sadly, 'I better get going to class, bye!' 

I watched her leave, uhhh how could I let that Ryan guy ask her out? How? I need to find out what he is like first though, Tori has already been hurt by her guys twice.. and that's two times too many. 

Lunch-

Cats POV:

'Beck, you can't let her go that easy!' I say to Beck, 'you're so cute together!' 

'But she is going out with Ryan!' he reminded me, 'I can wait..'

'Unless they get married!' I said, smiling to myself, 'omg, do you think I would be invited? Oh no, what if I don't! Does Tori hate me!?..' 

'Cat?' he said, 'this isn't helping.'

'WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?' I yell.

'Sorry Cat..'

'That's alright!' I say happily.

'Come on!' he says to me, 'let's go outside, the gang are probably out there'

Beck and I walked outside and saw Jade, Andre and Robbie sitting at their usual table.

'Hey, where's Tor?' Cat asked.

'Probably with Ryan!' Andre shrugged.

I looked at Beck, awwwwwh. He looked so sad, I really really REALLY want to tell Tori that Beck likes her, but.. no. I promised I wouldn't!

20 Minutes Later 

Andres POV: 

'Well, I better go!' Beck says while getting up out of the seat and left.

'Cat?' Robbie asks her, 'does Beck like Tori?'

'What?' she says, obviously lying, 'I.. I don't know what you're talking about.. hey, is that.. is that a unicorn? YAY!' and she tried to get up out of the seat.

'Oh no no no!' Jade laughs and grabs her wrist and pulls her back.

'I dont know anything!' she says loudly.

'Caaaaaaaat..' I say, knowing she was going to give in. 

'Whaty?' She says, still nervous.

'5.' Jade says, oh yes.. that' right. The best way to get Cat Valentine to tell a secret is to count down from 5.. how could I forget?

'What!? No!' she yells, trying to break free from Jade's grip.

'4'

'No, nooo. I don't know anything, I PROMISE!'

'3'

'Oooh, I love three!'

'2'

'Nooooooo..'

'1'

'I've got to go!'

'Zeroooooo!' Jade laughs, 'So, cat..-'

'Fine, Beck likes Tori!'  she whispers to us. 

'I knew it!' Me, Robbie and Jade all said exact same time.

'But you cannot tell him I told you, okay?' she says, we talked about it for the rest of lunch. Oh, poor Beck! 

Beck's POV: 

Sikowitz' class next, great.. I'm going to see Tori. What if he makes us do a scene together, even worst a LOVE scene. 

'Beck!?' I heard Tori say, 'Earth to Beck!' 

'Oh hey Tor!' I say, 'what's up?' 

'Well, while you were off daydreaming the bell went.. so we better get to Sikowitz' class!' She said. 

'Yeah sure, lets go!' I say, me and Tori start walking.. 

'Hey, can you hear that?' She says, looking around the room, 'I hear talking.. it's coming from this vent.' 

'Oh yeah, that is the vent that leads up to the janitors closet!' I say, we both move towards it and sitting down holding our ears against the vent.. it sounded like Ryan, and Tori noticed that aswell. 

-Wait, so you're just using Tori?

-Yes! Pfft, of course I am! She is like the most popular girl in school, all I need to do is go to the prom with her! That way, I can become popular! 

-Man, isn't that a bit.. you know, bad?

-Uhh, yeah! Of course it is! But stupid little Tori thinks that I actually 'care' about her, so what can go wrong? 

-What if she finds out?

-How could she find out, all I need to do is act caring and buy her gifts and she believes that I love her. And the only way she could find out is if you told her, but you wont! So I don't have a problem, do I?

I looked over at Tori, her eyes filling up with tears. She quickly wiped the tears slowly dripping down her eyes, she then got up and ran around the corner.. not again.. 

A/N: Like it? Hope so! I may update another chapter tonight, or if not.. tomorrow! Comment, please (: