The Prom - Part 1

DISCLAIMER: I do not own victorious, I wish I did.. I mean seriously, who doesn't? 

Cat's POV: 

I am walking into the prom with Tori, we are excited as and she looks amazing.. I am pretty sure Beck will think the same! Then I see Robbie walk up to me, next to him Jade and Andre holding hands. Jade looked nicer than usual, her dress was purple and she had the same coloured shoes with matching coloured highlights. 

'Hey babe!' Robbie said, giving me a kiss on the cheek, 'do you want to go dance?' I looked at Tori, because I didn't really want to leave her alone. She knew that's what I was thinking and nodded that it was alright, so I went and danced with Robbie and Jade, and Andre followed. I wonder what Tori is going to do?

Beck's POV:

I'm just waiting by the stage, getting away from three girls who have followed me from my house. That's when I see her, Tori, in the distance. In a beautiful blue dress, I have to ask her tonight.. I have to. She hadn't noticed me yet, so I thought I would try to get attention.

Text to Tori Vega: 

You look really good, not as good as me though! :p

I watched her as she looked at her phone and chuckled, she looked up from her phone looking around still not seeing me. I don't really know how. 

Text to Tori Vega:

Are you blind? :p look to the left.

Once she saw the text she looked to the left and I waved at her, she smiled and walked over. She looked so amazing..

'Hey Beck!' she says standing next to me, 'having fun?'

'Hey, yeah pretty good!' I shrug.

'Pretty good?' she asked confused, 'why just pretty good?' 

'Well.. don't worry about it!' I laugh, 'how about we go grab some punch?' she nodded and we walked over there together. I saw Cat as we were walking and she smiled and gave me a thumbs up.. We both grabbed a cup and began drinking talking about school and how weird Sikowitz' was. That's when I was about to ask Tori the question- 

'Hey Tor, can I ask you something?' I say, nervously.

'Yeah sure!' she replies, sipping her punch.

'Do you-' before I could finish my sentence, suddenly I see a cup of punch going flying towards Tori.. 

 A/N: Cliffy :3 Cl- Cl- Cl- Cliffyyyyy, :p I will try to update tonight, if not tomorrow.. comment, pwease <3 thaankkssyyaa, love you all xoxoooxxoxxxo