Prom dates

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Victorious, or the characters or anything really.. besides the plot and any new characters I have made up.. 

Sikowitz' class

Tori's POV:

'So!' Sikowitz said, sitting down on the seat at the front of the room crossing his arms. It went silent.

'Soo, what?' I said, breaking the silence.

'So, who are you all taking to the prom?' He laughed, 'Robbie, I assume no one..'

'What? I.. I, d-' he said, sounding slightly offended, '.. I.. I, don't.'

'That's alright Robbie!' Cat said nicely, 'either do I'

'Okay, so that's two' Sikowitz confirmed, 'Tori?'

'Make that three!' I said to him.

'Pfft, figures!' laughes Jade, I turned around in my seat and gave her a glare, 'gank!'

'Okaaaaay!' Sikowitz said, 'Jade? What about you?'

'Well,  since Beck broke up with me.. no one!' she said, embarrassed. 

'I didn't break up with you!' Beck said, 'you broke up with me!' 

'No, you.. well, you.. whatever!' Jade said angrily. 

'Beck?' Sikowitz shouted over their fighting, 'Beck? Are you taking anyone to the prom?' 

'Nope, I'm si-' Beck said, until he was cut off by three giggling girls at the back of the room. 

'What? Ahh, who are you?' Sikowitz asked the girls, 'are you even in this class?' 

'No' they all said in unison, still giggling.

'Um, okay! Then.. go!' Sikowitz said to them, the three girls got up out of their seats and headed for the door. 

'Bye Beck!' they all said, in unison once again and then left.

'Andre, what about you?' Sikowitz asked Andre. 

'Nope, not me either!' he replied, 'I stand alone!'

'You haven't asked me?' yelled Rex.

'Fine. Rex?' Sikowitz said annoyed, 'are YOU bringing anyone to the prom?'

'Oh yes I am!' he said, 'I picked myself up a northridge girl'

'What?' But your a pup-' I say, until Robbie glares at me, 'not.. puppet?'

'You don't know what I got!?' Rex yells, we all look at him with confusion. 

'Okay, Eli what about y-'

*bbbrrrriiiiiiiiinnngggg* 

'Okay, bye coconuts!' Sikowitz said running out the door.

'Coconuts?' I ask the shruggers, they all shrug.. typical.