Texting

A/N: Quick authors note before I start, heyy how you guys going? Watched the last Victorious episode the other night, why does it have to end? I really hope they have a Victorious movie or something, just to give it a proper ending. I have been reading on websites that there is possibilty going to be a Victorious movie, YAY! What do you guys think? Oh, and Sam and Cat airs in March.. most likely. EXCITED!! Okay, I'll get to it! 

DISCLAIMER: I own plot, daaaats it ;) 

After school (day before prom) 

Cats POV:

We just got let out of class, yay! I am going to Tori's house now, we are buying our dress today! Yaaaaay, I am so excited!

'Hey Tori!' I say to her when she is at her locker, she looks a little sad, 'what's wrong?'

'Oh, hey Cat.. n.. nnn.. nothings wrong!' she stutters, tears slighty filling in her eyes. She quickly runs out the front doors of Hollywood Arts so I run after her. Is she mad at me? I finally catch up to her, she is leaning against the wall next to the school bawling her eyes out. 

'I am so sorry Tori, I didn't mean to upset you!' I said apologetically, 'do you hate me?'

'No no no Cat, it's not you!' she said, still crying and trying to wipe the tears from her face, 'It's just a bit.. bit complicated.. it's to do with Ryan!' 

'Oh my god! Did he die? Is he sick? Did he move away? Um, did he buy a unicorn? Ooooh, will he let me ride it? DOES HE HATE ME!?' I said, really quickly.

She laughed, 'no Cat, it's.. it's alright.. I'll explain later, lets go!' 

We walk back to Tori's house, Tori still looking slightly sad. Ohhh, poor Tori.

Tori's POV:

Cat and I just got to my house, just to drop off our bags and I re-did my make-up. I haven't seen Beck since I was crying, I should have thanked him. I felt so bad.. then I heard my phone buzz. 

Text from Beck Oliver:

Hey Tor, are you okay? Haven't seen you since Sikowitz' class, just wanted to make sure you didn't.. do anything. I'm here if you need k? And, you didn't need him anyway! :) reply, otherwise I will be worried. :p

I laughed, awhh. He cared so much about me!  

To Beck Oliver: 

Awhh, we wouldn't want little Becky to get worried now would we? :p Haha, and trust me i'm fine. Me and Cat are about to head out to buy are dress's for tomorrow night! I'm going to tell Cat about the whole thing later.. Oh and prom tomorrow night, can I hang with you? Otherwise I will be alone :p #mwah x

Text from Beck Oliver:

Okay, and why would I want to hang out with you? Jokes, of course I will! I would be alone too without you! Oh and make sure you look EXTRA pretty for the prom, make Ryan regret he ever used you.. of course, I know you will be anyway ;) 

Did Beck just call me pretty? Nahh, he must have been joking!

To Beck Oliver:

Haha, I'll remember that! I better get going now byebye, #mwah x 

Text from Beck Oliver: 

Bye :)

I locked my pear phone, and then looked up. Cat was sitting on the stairs looking at me, 

'Who were you texting?' she asked, smiling. 

'Uhh, Beck?' I say, 'Cat, why were you-'  

'Ohh, really?' she smirked, giggling slightly. 

'Wh-' 

'Let's go!' she said before I could finish my sentence. 

We walked out the front door, I was still slightly curious about what Cat was intending by her comment 'oh really'.. did I miss something?