A lil' bit of Jandre

DISCLAIMER: Own nothing, except plot. 

Beck's Ute

Tori's POV:

Without even noticing we leaned in,  our lips nearly touching. 

*beeeeeeep*

I jumped, my heart pounding. 

'Sorry..' Beck says awkwardly, 'my elbow accidentally hit the car horn..'

'Um, yeah..' I mumble, 'I better go!' 

He nods, while I open up the car door and grab my bag. 

'Thanks for dropping me home Beck!' I say, while leaning on the outside of the car my head just outside the open window.

'No problem Tor!' he said nervously, obviously still embarressed from before.

'Oh and I am so sorry for spilling the lemonade on your shirt, really..' I say, still feeling guilty.

'Dont worry about it, i'll see you tomorrow!'

I smile at him, and then leave walking towards my front door. I give him a quick wave before I go inside, he waves back. Oh great, tomorrow is going to be awkward.

Becks POV: 

Oh god, why did I do that? First of all, I leaned into her first.. then, I accidentally hit the car horn which scared the life out of her. Wow, good going Beck.. tomorrow was going to be, interesting.

Next Day- Lockers

Andre's POV:

Okay, it's now time for me to tell Beck. 

'Hey Beck!' I say, seeing him over at his locker, 'I need to talk to you!' 

'Yeah, one sec..' he says, looking nervously around the room, 'have you seen Tori?' 

'Beck.. listen.' I say, trying to get his attention. 

'Yeah hold on, I just need to talk to-' 

'Beck!' I yell, he looks at me with shock. 

'Yeah? Ohh, is the thing about the other day?' he asks, 'well, I guess I could find Tori later, whats up?' 

'Um, I was just wondering if I could ask..' I say, before he cuts me off. 

'Jade to the prom?' he says, smirking slightly, 'yeah sure, but I gotta get going.. I HAVE to find Tori, see ya later!' and then he walks away. 

That's when I saw Jade, I walked up to her nervously. 

'Uh, hey Jade!' I say, 'How's it going?' 

'Good?' she asked, getting pretty suspicious of why I was talking to her. 

'So, do you have a date to the prom?' I ask. 

'No, why?' she asks, looking at me. And I actually think I saw nice-ness in her eyes, wow. 

'I was wondering.. um, would you. Uh? Want to come with me?' I ask, extremely nervously. 

'yeah sure!' she says, then kisses me on cheek and smiles, 'see you then!' and she walks away. 

And I am now officially excited for the prom!