date night

I walk out of the front door already regretting not bringing a jumper I see rider leaning against his car in a really nice navy blue tux. I did bring his present as I won't see him on his birthday as I have a 48 hour shift.
" Hey, you look beautiful," he says opening the door for me before picking me up from behind and placing me into the his pick up truck.
" you look amazing to,"I say pulling him in before he closes the door. He walks round to the other side and jumps up into the car.
"I have booked us a place at the canlis, I have never been but the food looks amazing and I know your working for my birthday, so I thought we could go out tonight instead," he say as he drives throughout the streets of Seattle.
" I've heard of that place, you are not paying tonight ok I'll pay as I won't see you on you birthday," I say holding his hand as he Drives.

------------------------------------------------------------

We walk hand in hand into the restaurant and are shown are table,
"Are you looking forward to going back to work," he asks me whilst gazing into my eyes.
"I mean sure,but I'm gonna miss being able to repeatedly watch my favourite shows and I'm gonna miss beinge able to see you for lunch" I say cupping his face in one of my hands.
" I have a question," he says pulling back and leaning against his chair.
" proceed" I say a bit like queen Elizabeth does in the movies.
" will you go to my junior prom with me" He says reaching for a menu.
" of course I will, I never went to prom I mean I was literally not even a teenager " I say grabbing the other menu," what do you want?" I ask placing my menu opon the table.
" not sure what are you having?" He says doing the same with his menu.
" I'm gonna have the Shaved Wagyu," I say briefly looking around the room.
" I think I will have the same then," he says flashing me his smile.
" how's your football going?" I ask as he hasn't told me much about his school.
" it's good apart from the fact people want to talk to me now, I did quiet like being Mr nobody, now everyone knows who I am." He says as food is placed in front of us
" I'm sure, you will be fine," I say looking at my food and gazing around the room again. I hadn't noticed how the restaurant had a slight moonlit glow, it had classical music playing in the background and you could see the sky line of Seattle all round you due to the many windows.
" Hey, sir can you take a photo of us," rider asks the waiter.
" of course," the waiter says taking his phone I also hand him mine so I can have it on there as well , he takes the photo and hands our phones back. We eat and talk until the restaurant is about to close, I payed the bill and we headed to the car

------------------------------------------------------------

" thank you for paying, how much was it," he asks politely.
" you don't need to know that,also here," I say whilst handing him the bag.
" you didn't have to get me anyt..., oh my god I love you" he says looking at his present, I already had a seattle seahawks quater back, Russell Wilsons Jersey that was signed.
" I love you too" I say as he kisses me," do you want to stay tonight" I say In between kisses.he nods and we continue to make out in the restaurant parking lot.

------------------------------------------------------------

We arrive at my house as we walk through the door I see every one still watching surgery," Hey guys," I say closing the door behind us.
" Hey your back," meredith slurrs.
"How much tequila did you drink," I question going to look in the liquor cabinet we had 4 bottles, now there is only half of one," God this is going to be a long night," I say as rider comes into the kitchen.
" what's up," he says hugging me form behind.
" I have to help all of these people up to bed I'll see you in about 15 minutes," I say he nods kissing my forehead before leaving to my bedroom.
"Lexie," I say as I go into the living room," come on," I say pulling her up off the floor and wrapping an arm around her waist to support her. I get every one into bed which took longer than expected.
" I'm sorry it took so l...." I don't get to the end of my sentence as he is led there scrolling through his phone without a shirt on.
" you ok there," he asks pulling me down on to the bed.
" yeh, never been better, can you unzip the dress?" I ask, and does as I say.i take the dress of and find one off his t shirts that he keeps here. I put it on an climb into bed.

------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in the morning feeling the rising and lowering of riders chest, also feeling like I was dying," I'll be back in a minute," I wisper into riders ear. I get up to leave the room and go up to lexies,"ughhhhhhh," I groan face planting the bed.
" you alright," she asks patting my back.
I shake my head and groan, my head hurts, my stomach hurts and I feel as if I am going to puke.
" rider still here?" She Questions.i just nod as I can't be bothered to dignify a full response." You gonna respond," she asks looking at me.
" fine, yes he is still here, we have work tomorrow and I don't want to go like this" I say on the verge of tears.
"Do you want to call you in sick?" Lexie questions before making me stand up.
" no I need to go back to work plus rider has school so I will be bored all day if I don't.
" I say making my way to the door and waving lexie goodbye.

------------------------------------------------------------

I walk downstairs as when I went into my room there was a note on the door telling me that rider was down there.i walk into the kitchen to find him cooking pancakes shirt less.
" Well this is an amazing site to walk into," I say putting my arms around the back of his neck.
" really, you think so?" He says flipping the pancakes and putting a new one on.
" mmhhm" i say pulling his head down so his lips meet mine.
" eww get a room," April says walking into the kitchen before grabbing the coffee pot and leaving.
" Ok the pancakes are going to burn I we don't stop," he say kissing me one last time before turning me around so I'm facing the oven and wrapping his arms around my waist, whilst plating up the pancakes beside us.we eat the food, and spend most of that time laughing.
" I need to pick benji up from his freinds but I'll come see you at work."rider says kissing my forehead and pulling his shirt over his head and pulling his hoodie over mine.
" whyyy," I say snuggling into his hoodie.
" because I don't think, his freinds mum can take it any more," he says pulling his phone out and showing the many messages from the mum.

------------------------------------------------------------

Rider leaves around about 10 minutes later leaving me immediately sad.
" He, hey why are there tears," Alex says looking ready to kill.
"Riders gone," I say resting my head against his chest.
"So I Don't need to kill him," he say rubbing my back. I shake my head as I would probably cry more for no apparent reason." Why don't you go sleep for a bit that way you will be ready to go back to work," Alex suggests, aiding me up the stairs to my bed.
"Alex," I say quietly already falling asleep.
" yeh," he respond just before he got to the door.
" can you get lexie for me,"he nods and disappears out the door.lexie appears and we sleep for the rest of the day. I am not looking forward to work tomorrow.