Chapter Nine: Repercussions

Start from the beginning

"I mean... I by no means need you to kiss me again but what did I do?" I blurt out. "You think I want to sit here kissing you? Go bitch to someone else about your problems." He grits, staring at me.

MY PROBLEMS?

And there it is. The cold and dark Alec, when anything got too real or tough...He shuts down. "I'm going to ignore that you're basically telling me that what happened to me are problems for the sake that I know you wouldn't do that." He could never handle anything real. It would be a lie to say I wasn't hurt.

Because I was.

"Until you decide whether you like me or hate me, don't fucking talk to me." I spit, venom laced on my words as I push him back. and I quickly grab some clothes and my phone. I called Tatiana. "Hey come get me" I say through the phone. "I'm down the street, be there in a second."

I go outside and see people start to go in. So I hid in the bushes. She tells me she's here and I get in the car. We laugh all the way down the road.

"When he finds out that you're missing, he's gonna lose his shit!" She laughs, her hair blowing in the wind.

"Good. I hope he does. And then some."

🦋

🦋

I just needed her out of my head.

Everywhere I look, I'm imaging myself fucking her there, my office, my desk, my bed, the bathr- "We've secured the building." I damn near growl. That's the fifth time I've zoned out. "Take what's needed and leave." I needed her to hate me. To not want to be around me.

Relationships aren't for me. I'm not good with all of the mushy shit. Nor am I the guy she thinks I am. Her lips were so soft against mine. Smelling her on my pillows as I woke up to her blue eyes. My dick was already hard just kissing her, I had to stop.

This had to stop.

I knew she was going to be mad so I left her alone. I text back and forth with Damien. I wanted to know about the tabs he had on the man who did this to her. The fact that he could hurt her like that for reasons unknown to me, it bothered the shit out of me.

I ran some errands today, I thought it was something I could do to get her out of my head. I wonder what she's wearing right now. Those satin shorts are going to be the death of me. They were just the right size.

Get out my head.

I get home around eleven o'clock, walking to a few guards. "Has Rose come out of her room today?"

"No boss." I push off the table, heading upstairs. So what..she's so mad she is going to starve herself to death. I get to her room and knock softly.

"Rosalina." I called out. I wait a few seconds and hear nothing back. I know this women hears me. I pick the lock into the room when I see everything is clean.

I take a deep breath. "I will not flip out." I send her a message, still standing in the middle of her room.

Alec: Where the fuck are you?

Rosalina: I did what you told me. I went to bitch to someone else.

I call her and get no response.

I'm going to kill her. God, she makes me want to kill her. No better yet I'm going to spank her until she can't feel her ass. I go downstairs because now my guards have me to deal with me. This is now the 3rd time she has slipped out.

Granted she is smooth but that's not gonna stop me from being pissed off about it.

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫