Chapter 39: Preparation With The Leaders

Comenzar desde el principio

Akemi pushes Jun back 

Jun holds his hands together "what did you come here for my dear? Did you come to take a request again?"

Akemi: "No, actually I'm here for a haircut today"

Jun holds both his cheeks and gasps loudly "WHAAAT?"

Akemi: "Well, not really I haircut more so a makeover"

Jun's eyes shines and he grabs Akemi's hand "are you serious right now?"

Akemi: "Yes" he moves his hand

Jun: "OOOH! I can take you right now!"

Woman sitting in the chair: "HUUUH? Wait! I'm still in this chair you need to finish my hair!"

Jun turns his head and looks and the woman "ho~?" he walks to the woman "I'm sorry but you have to wait your turn, there is a special guess here"

Woman sweating a little "bu- but it is my tu-"

Jun gets in the woman's face with his eyes closed "Ho~? Did I hear you say you want to cancel your platinum membership?"

Woman: "Y-your right, I have to wait my turn" she gets up and runs to a couch next to the door then sits down

Jun turn to Akemi while smiling "I have a spot for you Akemi~!"

Akemi walks toward Jun and sits down "you're pretty scary when you have to be"

Jun: "scary? no never, I call it asserting myself ALALALALALALALALALA"

Akemi: "Your laugh is as weird as ever"

Jun slides behind Akemi and clicks the scissors in his right hand three times then his voice gets deeper "so what do you want darling?"

Akemi laughs nervously "can you not do that?" he thinks "I'm not sure honestly, how about you choose something, just make it look good"

Jun: "Really? I get 100% say?"

Akemi: "Y-yeah, since it's you"

Jun: "This is like a dream come true" he claps his hand "Ladies~"

Three girls appear around Akemi

Akemi: "What the-"

Jun: "I'm going to make you shine even brighter than the sun baby, Makeup!"

Girl 1 takes out a makeup kit

Jun: "Lightening!"

Girl 2 take the light off of the mirror and leans it close to Akemi's head

Jun: "Action!"

A Little Later

The chair spins and Akemi sees himself in the mirror 

Akemi: "Huuh" he looks at his face sparkling

The woman blushes "Wow"

Jun: "Because of your soft facial features, I thought it would be a good idea leaving your hair the length of your shoulders but, it just needed a little straightening and a few clips here and there"

Akemi keeps looking at himself "it looks good"

Jun: "Of course it does darling, I'm not the president of the arts branch for no reason"

Akemi gets up from the chair "how much do I owe you?"

Jun: "Pay? No, I don't need money dear"

Akemi: "Oh?"

Jun: "But I must ask out of curiosity, why did you want a haircut? Are you going somewhere important?"

Akemi: "I wouldn't say important but in three days I am going to the Xu's family gathering"