Gulf look at the plate in side  eye of is eye ... A smile creeped his lip but he shook his head...

Win:"Wowwww... P mild your Cheating look me and saint having normal while gulf have cute breakfast for him..."

Mild:"Because  my baby  is my special that's why now eat it's time... I drove you at the college ..." Gulf lick his lip but he keep straight face ....

Gulf:"I will eat it because i dont want to waste the food thats why ..." They giggle silently and look gulf who was eating happily ...

Mild push the little box towards gulf who open it and have huge smile on his face...

Gulf:"Mama macrons for me ... I love you so much ... Yes my macrons ..."

Mild:"Your welcome now eat fast it's time for college

Mild:"Your welcome now eat fast it's time for college ...."

Gulf:"Look what ever gulfiee ask Gulfiee gets it double ... That's my power ... You want my power too ..." Win and saint laugh at gulf for his childishness...

Mild drive towards the college while gulf was busy singing the song on the car was playing ... While he move his hip and hands ...which make them shake thier head at his baby behaviour ... But mild worried about him how he going to be in the future and he more worried about him for his special abilitie...

Gulf:"Baby na mama .... Gulfiee loves you ..." He kissed his cheek before he run towards max and tul who was standing thier with a smile...

Win:"I know what your worried about p ... Don't worry we will get through it ... See later ..." Mild shake his head before driving towards the office...

The day was nothing as usual it's boring for gulf like always ... He miss ice cream and chocolate even though he get macrons too ... Just he get a message from mew ...

Pumpkin ❤️:"I have asked max and tul to take you my office want to come over here later we will go for dinner na baby ..." Gulf smile Before packing his things ...

Perm:"OIIII gulf where are you going..."

Gulf:"Pumpkin ask me to come over his office and later i going for dinner see you ... Win please let me go na i will tell mama ok ... Love you ...." Win smile before nod his head ...

Gulf:"Maxiee tuleee... Come come pumpkin have ask me to come to his office ..." They laugh at thier name before walking towards their car ...

Max:"don't run gulf you will fall down ... Here seat and have your seat belt ..." Gulf smile and dose what max told him....

They drive towards mew's company which is 15 min from the university .... Gulf was looking out the window where most of the building were tall which can touch sky too...

Tul:"Gulf here get in ok we will be back once we park the car ok na... Here your suprise..." Gulf the bag which was five Ice cream tub....

Gulf:"Tuleee... Thank you love you so much ... Gulf love tul na ..."

Max:"Don't tell sir mew or he will fire both of as then you will not get ice cream again..." He nod and get down the car walk towards the glass were the guards open it for gulf with a smile...

Gulf:"Thank you Mr grauds ... Here ice cream have a nice day..." The grauds smile at gulfs warm behaviour...

  Gulf walk inside the company with open mouth and swing his hand when a guy stop him...

Phil:"Hey you what are you doing here and how come you enter the company..."

Gulf:"I am gulf ... And pumpkin ask me to come here so i am here and what is your name nice to meet you ..."

Phil:"Pumpkin ... We don't have anyone in the name of pumpkin... Gurads come here ..."

Gulf:"But max and tul have told me to get inside the company ..."

Phil:"Look you sult ... It's not a place to find a guy and go somewhere else ..." The guards come inside and smile at gulf and gulf was sobbing ...

Gulf:"I will my pumpkin wait then you will belive me right..." He take his phone and press the call button but before he can speak Phil  hold gulf hair which make shout in pain...

Phil:"I am keep on saying you sult ... This not place to find a guy now out ..." He told gulf hair even tight which make him cry like a baby...

Guard:"Leave him before i shot you ..." He point the gun on Phil head which make his eyes wide open... Gulf was keeping crying...

Gulf:"Ma..mama... Pumpkin... Papa...leave me it's paining leave me..." He cry holding Phil hand ...

Phil;"How dare you i will fire you bastard... "

Mew:"REALLY GO AHED YOU BITCH ... I WILL BE HEAD YOU RIGHT NOW ... RIGHT HERE FOR MAKING MY BABY CRY..." Phil withdraw his hand from holding gulf hair... Gulf was almost fainted when tong catch him on time ...

Phil:"Si..si.. sir he was enter the company with out appointment and he beat me while i was query him..." Hard slap was landed in his  face  from bright...

Bright:"Dare you make falls assumption we heard everything ... Now your finished you bitch..." Maxtul run inside find gulf was fainted in tong hand...

Mew:"Max take him to the basement skin him alive and chop him to pieces and sent it to his family ..." They nod and slap him hard once again...

Tong:"EVERYONE HERE MAKE NOTE HE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE FOR AS... IF YOU MAKE HIM CRY ... SAME GOSE TO YOU ALL... MIND IT ..."

Mew:"Thank you for helping my baby ... I appreciate you guys ... HE IS MY BABY ,MY HUSBAND TOO ... IF YOU MAKE HIM CRY AND YOUR NIGHT WILL BE A NIGHTMARE REMEMBER ..."

Gurads:"He is soo sweet sir ... We stand out for everyday but he was the one who give as a ice cream as a person... You choice is good and don't worry will be there for him sir ..."

Tong carry gulf  to the room which was attached to thier office and make him lay down... Mew was really worried about his baby and his health condition ... Every time someone make him cry or become his nightmare every night ...

Tong:"Come mew let him sleep... I will call mild ..." Mew nod once he kiss gulf forehead...

Mew:"Sleep well na baby ... "

________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️.....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....

I really want to make gulf charcter childish behaviour ... So i did it ... Hope you like it...