Chapter 9

Mew pov...

Fuck my life ... I am really fade up with my life it's been a month seeing my baby ... After that incident it took him a week to recover fully and he attached me like a Koala bear what to pamper him all the time ...

That's why i told you my baby his cute and adorable no one can stand his cuteness infort it ... When he kiss me on my lips i thought it was on excitement ... But i was wrong it became a habit of him to kiss me on my lips even its little still i can fill his lips on me...

I am waiting for the day to make him mine official ... So that when ever i miss him i can keep him beside and hold him tightly not letting him go of my hand...

Right now i miss him so badly ... Because it was a urgent mission an important person run  away to china ... Still we can't find him... And it's been a month i don't even make a call to my baby ... But my baby calls me 30 times a day or message but i can't pick up a call or message him back ...

If i concerate on my baby then i can't find that fucking bitch who was playing game with has for a month.... Once i find him no torture or speaking straight to the judgement ...

Tong:"Fuck that asshole he is playing a game with has i sent our guards to find him today we will find for sure ..."

Mew:"We better find him tong... I really fade up ... It's been a month seeing my baby and i can't even make a call to him ... I am sure is not going to talk me when i meet him..."

Bright:"Let ask Zee to vist him and check him ..."

Mew:"No need for that bright max and tul are taking care of him and having a eye on him what ever he does ... And two days before he fall down and have scratch on his knee ..."

Tong:"Did some one do something to him... Tell me mew ..."

Mew:"No tong he is really clumsy ... Everyone walk to thier class normally no one jump up and down ... Finally the result of jumping he go a scratch ..." We laugh thinking the way he jump and end up with his wounds...

Bright:"I miss my bunny too ... Just know we become close ... Finally here i am sitting with you two and searching for the asshole..."

Tong:"Ohh..shut up asshole..." Just then tong got a call from one of our guards telling as they find that bitch finally...

Mew:"God ... Finally bitch fall on the trap ... Let's go when we get the proof kill him nothing to talk here ..."

It's 5 in the evening if we finish our job today ... Tonight we can fly back to Thailand and tomorrow i will meet my baby for sure....

Tong:"Finally we got you right... Interesting to a mind game with has right... How do you fell to hanging here do you have any final words ..." tong cut down his fingers one by one ...

Bright:"Speak something asshole ... It took has to find your Fucking face a month ... " Tong look at his hand where there was sitch and it's seems like a new one.... He look at me suspiciously i nod my head to him to carry on...

Tong:"It's seems like a new one... Let's take a look what we have here shall we..." He cut the sitches with the knife ... I hate some one shouts in pain...

Bright:"A pendrive ... Not bad man your smart and intelligent ... But it's not use anymore ..."

Guy:"S...sh..she is coming for you..." I shot him on his head ... Nonsense whom ever comes we will face her...

Tong:"To whom he is referring too..." Tong look at me with a wide eyes... "Don't say me she is back again..."

Bright:"Seems like tong let's see what's she wants this time ..."