Chapter 6

Athuors pov...

   After mew ask max to take him to the basement... Max tied him thim the chair ... After sometime Tong,Zee and bright have arrived and look at the new pry was waiting for them...

Tong:"Oh max what's with the new pry today... What have he done this time ..."

Max:"Sir he have touched sir gulf and locked him inside the dark room and sir gulf got hurt in his head and got some stiches..."

Bright:"What the hell max... You know right gulf has fear of dark room and where were you guys been..."

Max:"No sir we just followed him and everything happens in blink of eye and sir mew ask him to get to basement and he will be here in sometime..."

WARING ⚠️

Tong:" Ok let him come ... Frist we will start max wake him up...."  Max thrown the hot water on him which make jose to wake up ...

Joss:"What the hell man... "

Bright:"Hi prince have a good sleep right ...now lets have some fun ..." Bright look at Zee and he understood what it means...

Zee:"Ok i will enjoy the show..." Zee sit on the table a look at the show goes on...

Tong:"You dare to touch gulf ... Really this is the hand right that have touched and push him inside the room..." Tong took the hammer and slam it on his hand which make him scream in pain...

Bright:"Don't shout prince it just a show... " Tong hit another hand with same force they heard sobbing because they close his mouth with tape...

Tong:"How about we pull out his nails good right..." Joss shake his head with fear...

Zee:"No it's boreing how about cut his fingers..."

Tong:"Good Zee..." With out second thought tong cut one by one of his fingers... And put his hand on the acid...

Mew:"Having fun with out me ...What are you guys upto ..."

Bright:"Nothing broken his hands and cut down his fingers ... Do you want something else..."

Mew:"Yes ofcourse max pull out the tape from his mouth... He dare to call my baby bitch ... So he don't want to have those tongue to again right..."

Tong:"You son of bitch how dare you ... Max pull out his tongue now ..." Max have don't what tong told ... And mew cut cut it and throw it away ... And with the Joss have fainted ...

Max:"sir what to do him... Should we burn him or chop him into pieces..."

Bright:"No don't it will be easy for him to die easily ... Just burry him alive max let him suffer till he dies..."

Mew:"And clear ever details about him and make sure the guy name Joss dint not exist on earth..."

Max:"Has you say sir... I will take care of it ... You guys can leave sir it's already late night ..."

Bright:"Take care max see you tomorrow and always keep eye on gulf ..."

  With that they walk towards the car ... Tong was drenched with full of blood on his shirt...

Tong:"My favourite shirt ... It's ok nothing comes front of gulf..."

Mew:"That guy his son of president of our country..."

Zee:"Oh what are you going to do now if he search for his son..."

Mew:"Nothing worry Zee ... I already make a deal with him and for him his President posting his important more than his son ... So nothing to worry... "