15- am I a villain?

15| villains

"Is Jake here?" Jay called, whilst opening random doors as Jay walked through the building.

Jay made his way to the third floor and he could hear music faintly playing. When he got  close, he thought and made his way towards the music just to find the door and knocked before opening it.

Much to Jay's disappointment, it wasn't Jake but it was sung by sunghoon and Niki. He isn't here with the rest of the dance line, weird. Jay was about to close the door and let them practice but Niki had seen Jay first.

"Jay, hi" he said cheerfully and Jay smiled. Niki, and the rest of Enhypen in fact, all were generally positive and it was quite uplifting.  

"Hello."Sunghoon joined in, just as cheerful. "How are you doing guys?" Jay asked after seeing the stress expressions painted on their faces.

"Very tiring" they replied and Jay felt nothing but sympathy. They did work incredibly hard and Jay knew the upcoming album was going to do really well.

"Hyung? He went to a different practice room but he wouldn't say where" Sunghoon replied and Jay sighed, grateful.

"Did he say where at least?" Jay asked slightly more hopefully. They both shook their heads and Jay's dropped in annoyance.

"He will probably be reading a book in some calm place." Sunghoon said letting Jay leave the room searching for Jake in hybe, just to find him wrapped up with a book in his hands in a closed practice room. "I was searching for you."

Jake lifted his head looking at Jay with wondering eyes questioning him back."Why?"

"I noticed you yesterday all wrapped up with your phone, and that wasn't your favorite thing to do."

Jake's face painted with a smile, his comforting heart did love the kind affection and attention Jay and the members gave him. "I was actually texting that person I was talking you about."

Jay's face painted with confusion that made him ask, "who's person? that person from that app?"

"yess, the same author, I actually like I was the reason who made her stop writing,"

Jay's eyebrows furrowed more, suddenly Jake felt like he was the villain of the story-" what did you do Jake?"

"i told her to stop writing about us, but now I regret it. the girl has a really good talent to talk about." Jake groaned out his eyes darting back to Jay.

"damn you jake." jay cursed him before saying." what exactly happened?"

"What happened is that, I told her to stop writing about us with disrespect and she decided to stop writing and updating on the app." jake said looking down at his book, while Jay looked at him in disbelief. "did you try to talk with her?"

"I did, and she told me that she was regretting what she wrote and she was trying to focus more on her studies but still not convinced and I feel my thought are over th place with the regret Jay-" jake finished not knowing if he was overreacting or not- but his heart was telling him that she wasn't alright because before he was Jake from enhypen he was a wallflower.

A reader who believes that every tragedy was written by an author was inspired by the same author's life and if he did re-check y/n stories, all were pain and depression.

Groaning, jake pulled his book towards his face- with a thought roaming his mind, Am I really a villain for doing this?

y/n pov.

It was three am and sleep didn't want to consume me, I was reading a fanfiction Wattpad when I noticed that I still didn't respond to the guy from Wattpad. 

so you like reading? 

but I like writing more.

why did you choose to write about enhypen? 

I didn't except you to respond.

why are you up at three in the morning? another text comes shows up on the screen.

couldn't sleep, you?

Well, wallowing in self-pity and embarrassıment Is not the confident answer I'd like to give him, I guess.

Work :(

enthused, and I can't help but frown at that.

why the sad face, don't like it?

Once again, it takes a while until he answers, and I use the time to snuggle  into my blanket.

I do but the sad thing is i don't have time for me-self. 

a me-self?

yess, specially reading, I barely can manage my time for it to read. 

Sorry to hear, you like reading then? 

I do, very much.

me too, but i like to read in the bookstore, I can't really read anywhere.

ooh- the bookstores has their own vibes. I can relate.

yess, there is a bookstore that i go to, evrytime- it scos and homey.

I think I know the bookstore you are talking about- it's the cozy one in Seoul.

What's your name?

His question catches me off guard, and I end up thinking about it. Does it fulfill me? Initially, I would've said yes, it does. But right now, I feel more trapped than ever, and it's sucking all the energy out of my system to even think. I'm sure if we were talking face to face, I would be stuttering or just using my notebook to write him my answer.

And so I gather all of that to the best of my
capabilities, or at least try to, when I type my
reply.

Y/n

A message comes in soon after my own, but I don't recognize his words, having settled my glasses on the nightstand next to me and only half reading what he wrote.

Tiredness washes over me before I know it's there, sending me into the land of dreams as I get another message.

❤️