14-life is a comedy

Life is a comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those who feel.

Jean Racine

14| life is comedy

Jake stirs behind his closed eyelids, his mind ceasing dream mode to bring him back to wakefulness. At first, he's slightly confused; he hears the fan he's been cooling himself with this long dry summer, yet he knows he didn't turn it on before bed.

A slow smile creeps over his face. He doesn't hear the drone of a fan, he hears rain falling thickly outside, the beautiful sound passing right through his open window. He rolls to get up as his eyes open and takes himself to see the rainfall, already feeling the soothing coldness of the breeze.

It was sa calm day with the storm claiming the clouds. With his clouded mind, two weeks passed. And still no chaoter was out, and no words from the author.

He started to read her other work other than fate, finally giving an end that she had a beautiful talent. Even after reading her last response from him, guilt and regret were filling him like blood between the veins, he didn't even know why he was thinking about her that much? He was the one who had been willing to stop her from writing garbage- but now?

He texted her.

Once, second and third.

And she didn't respond.

Y/n's Pov:

I woke up on the sofa. It seemed the tv turned off by itself. Papers and notes all over the place, staying up late studying wasn't a good idea- I should really give myself a break.

I reach for my phone only to realize that it's on charge in my bedroom. I groan, not wanting to get up from being curled up on the sofa.

Eventually in pull myself up, stretching, then groggily head to my bedroom, sitting on my bed.

I take charge of my phone. Is it 12pm? I slept in. Again.

I had notifications from wattpad,especially for that user. It's been more than a week since she was messaging me and I still didn't respond to any of the texts.