4- Something spicy

A/N: there is 40 words witch are 18+ are in italic. Don't read it if you don't want to just mentioning and no I will not be writing any 18+ scenes here, it's just to approach the image for you guys :)

 Don't read it if you don't want to just mentioning and no I will not be writing any 18+ scenes here, it's just to approach the image for you guys :)

Something spicy

The sound of the whirling school buses, that
always act as my morning alarm, managed to wake me up from the sleep that I desperately need, yet I can't seem to get. My eyes fluttered open only to be met by the glaring rays of surnlight making me wish that I closed the windows yesterday night.

I groan.

I don't want to go anywhere today but I have
school and ifI don't go to school Id get beat by my parents who don't give a shit about me. Since I'm an only child I have no one to protect me from them when all goes bad. but as I said before, we don't always get what we wish for, right?

I started to force my slightly disoriented mind to focus and wake up. I picked up my clothes which have dried overnight and packed them into the worn out bag then I tried to tame my extremely frizzy hair and straighten my clothes.

Guess, I look okay.

Making my way out of the house, I start searching my pockets for any change to buy food to fill my constantly rumbling stomach, and thankfully, dad always makes sure I have much money that I need, sometimes I think that leaving his money for was the only way to show his care for me, still I don't know if it was.

After buying my food for the day, I ate my breakfast on the way of school, just to start another tiring day.

At the end of the day, I felt tired. It had been really long and exhausting trying to stay as far away as possible from over-excited people and especially avoiding at all costs to bump into the black-eyed student.

As I was walking to my rooftop, I thought about the other unusual behaviours and events at school. During lunchtime, the cafeteria had been overcrowded. I'd never seen so many people willingly subject themselves to the questioning food quality, and almost sitting on each other's laps, or at least thatť's how it seemed from my view.

I don't know but that looks disgusting.

The dark clouds were colliding with fury.
and the subtle cold wind had a hint of
excitement twirling in their sway. It felt like the weather was extra exciting, tonight, extra mysterious.

I smile at the chapter that just finished of my new book. After I publish the new chapter I leave wattpad. Ten minutes later I start getting notifications that people are voting and commenting on my book. Usually when I check it I its usually a few people, but it wasn't the case today.

There was a delicious moment where my face washed blank with confusion, like my brain cogs couldn't turn fast enough to take in the information from my wide eyes. Every muscle of my body just froze before a grin crept onto my face, it soon stretched from one side to the other showing every single tooth.