Book Review: Perseus the Disgraced Archangel

Book: Perseus the Disgraced Archangel
Author:Randomrandomness12
Reviewer: Azrael_Irene

I have read quite a few fanfics in my time as a Wattpader(is that a word?). Although some have definitely come close to perfection, none of them has ever reached the level that this book has. We all know Uncle Rick's way of writing in a way that we feel everything that's going on, but at the same time are getting second hand advice on things that'll never happen but who knows...... (PJSOS- side note, it could be Wattpadian)

Well, author @Randomrandomness12 has fricking made it impossible for me to tell the difference. He writes with the same humorous undertone that Rick Riordan has in all his books.

The book is btw a crossover of Lucifer(Netflix series) and Perassy Jackson.
And we have Annabitch present.

I usually review each chapter. But today, I want all of you to experience this wonderful book first hand.

It happens in the time period of The Olympians with a total of six (I think) arcs. And there is an ongoing sequel.

There are a lot of references you won't get if you haven't watched Lucifer. But the author writes in a way that you can still understand what it is. You just won't get any inside jokes.

And if you still (somehow) have your innocence, you may want to skip a few chapters in the book as there are very mild lemons occasionally. There was some smut but the author has mentioned it beforehand.

This book connects a lot of loose ends and fits perfectly like a puzzle, leaving me wondering if the og series was in fact actually based on Lucifer.

The book took me a while to read(but maybe that was because I had exams idk 😐). But a worth read. There are very little other errors. The only thing I would infact change would be to add Chloe Decker and/or as a part of it. Or I would ask author-sama to add in some more details to fight scenes.

Overall, I loved the book and would defo recommend it to others. It was top 2 of my fav PJO fanfics so far.

Trigger warning: blood, Christianity, Lemons, awesome writing.

Rating:10/10
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ /⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️