With a smile, Xiao Ke hugged him. Thanks to Meng Yang's help, Su Di was completely healed now. He was full of gratitude to Meng Yang and hoped to repay Meng Yang's kindness one day.

The child was watched by so many people, but he did not cry. He only hummed a few times when he was hungry, closing his eyes when sleepy, directly going to sleep. Such an easy-raising child was really rare, but these young people who had never raised children before thought children were so easy to raise. Seeing how cute this child was, made them also want to have a child.

As soon as Yu Junchen entered the living room of the villa, he smelled a lot of alcohol. After he saw the news, he rushed over immediately, and Luo Sheng had really started drinking again.

"Came?" Luo Sheng had just gotten up, so he was not drunk yet. He took another sip out of the wine bottle, wanting to get drunk quickly.

Yu Junchen sat down opposite Luo Sheng and looked at his haggard face. In the past few months, Luo Sheng seemed to have become a teenager. He just drank every day doing nothing. They sent him to the hospital for stomach bleeding a few times but still started drinking once again within a few days after discharge. Yu Junchen had said everything he could to persuade, but Luo Sheng's self-defeating act seemed like he didn't plan to cheer up all his life.

Throwing down the tablet computer on the coffee table, Luo Sheng spoke: "Look at today's news, the little prince of the Luo Group has a grand full moon banquet, all the political and business celebrities are there to congratulate. The child who is only one month old will have such big pomp, even the political and business celebrities would go there to congratulate him on the full moon. But who made him be the prince of the Luo Group from the moment he was born? I, this false prince, am still the laughingstock of other people talking about after dinner. It's so funny, that even I think it is ridiculous."

Facing Luo Sheng like this, Yu Junchen's heart was exhausted. After the theft incident, although he was not expelled because of his excellent performance and grades, he also struggled because of his classmates' discussions and pointers after he returned to school. But he couldn't give up. If he was also like Luo Sheng, self-abandoning himself, it would be even more difficult for him to cheer himself up.

"Luo Sheng." Yu Junchen went to sit down beside him. Holding his hand, he spoke: "Things are already like this, you should just face the reality, pick yourself up. Don't go on like this. Your mother also said she will give you two-thirds of her wealth and leave only one-third for retirement as long as you get back on your feet and live well. After you graduate successfully, she will hand over all her overseas company stores for you to manage, this is already so much more than what ordinary people have, I believe you can rely on your own ability...."

"Don't say good things for her anymore!" Luo Sheng shook off Yu Junchen's hand. Standing up suddenly he shouted: "She did this to me! Her little fortune is even far worse than the Cheng family. Let alone when compared with the Luo family. Plus, I don't want her wealth from marrying an old man! It's too dirty!"

"But the property of the Luo family has nothing to do with you anymore. Do you plan to go on like this for the rest of your life?" Yu Junchen spoke with tears: "If you really intend to be so decadent, I can only break up with you now."

"You want to leave me too?" Luo Sheng looked at Yu Junchen with gloomy eyes, "Even you look down on me and don't want to see me again?"

"It's not that I look down on you, but you look down on yourself!" Looking at him Yu Junchen yelled, "Looking at you so self-deprecating every day, I really can't hold on! If I don't leave you now, I'll soon collapse, do you know?!"

"Then you go away too!" Luo Sheng let out an angry, painful roar: "Just leave me alone, roll!"

Yu Junchen stood up, looked at him before once again speaking: "Let's break up, I hope you can cheer up soon. If one day..."