"The thing about you drugging the tea I drank, I knew it from the beginning." Luo Xiu looked at her. "From our marriage to the divorce, I've never touched you. How could Luo Sheng be my son?"

Elder Cheng pressed his heart, breathing hard, his hands trembling constantly.

"Why?" Looking at Luo Xiu Cheng Fangfei questioned, "Why are you only telling this thing after so many years?"

"Think about it by yourself. I am not obligated to answer you. Haven't you concealed the truth for so many years as well?" Luo Xiu replied blankly.

"You, you..." Pointing at Cheng Fangfei, Elder Cheng scorned, "You actually concealed it even from me!"

Cheng Fangfei looked at her father. Seeing her father's anger, the panic in her heart suddenly subsided, bringing her into a very happy feeling.

Looking at Elder Cheng, Cheng Fangfei smiled. "Even if I didn't tell you, don't you know it now? When you forced me to marry Luo Xiu, didn't  you know how much I hated it in my heart? I don't need to be with Zheng Liang, I don't need to be in love. But I couldn't stand how you treated me. You let me be born and raised me, but you treat me as an object, controlling and deciding my life. What's the difference between you raising me and raising an animal? You never thought about whether or not I would be happy. You just thought about the benefits my marriage could bring you. I am a person with feelings and emotions. You raising  me, doesn't give you permission to decide what happens to me like you could decide for a pet.  Now I can finally let you feel the hatred and pain I felt in my heart back then!"

Elder Cheng was so angry he couldn't say a word. He only felt his eyes going dark and his breathing becoming very difficult. All his years of planning and devotion, all the hard work he had put in, they were all gone now, just like water fetched with a bamboo basket. The only thing he got in exchange was resentment and revenge from his own biological daughter.

"You should listen to what she said and then keep it in your heart." Luo Xiu spoke while looking at Xu Minhua.

"Why don't you tell me earlier?" Xu Minhua asked with a pale face.

"Tell you early?" Luo Xiu sneered: "To let you know Luo Sheng was not my son early, then continue to be forced to marry by you? Marry a person you choose again? If I let you choose from your perspective again, I might marry someone even worse than Cheng Fangfei. Watching Cheng Fangfei lie to you for so many years, when you treat her like a daughter, I've been always looking forward to seeing how you will feel after this incident."

Xu Minhua held her head with aching nerves. There was nothing to say, her heart was exhausted to the extreme.

"Dad!" When Cheng Kang recovered from the shock, he turned his head to see how Elder Cheng had a heart attack. Immediately getting up, he rushed over. Then took the medicine out of his pocket to feed him.

"Go away! Go away quickly!" Cheng Sang pushed all three of Luo Xiu's younger brothers away from the sofa, then together with Cheng Kang put Elder Cheng on the sofa to lie down.

Turning his head, Luo Xiu said to Meng Yang, "You go to the room to rest first."

Elder Cheng had a heart attack and might die here. He didn't want Meng Yang to see such a scene.

Meng Yang turned his head to glance at him, nodded, then got up and went back to his room.

The bodyguard quickly took the oxygen cylinder from the car and called an ambulance.

The two brothers Cheng Kang and Cheng Sang, one helped Elder Cheng hold the oxygen cylinder, letting him take deep breaths, while the other helped unbutton his shirt, anxiously waiting for the ambulance.

When Cheng Fangfei saw Elder Cheng was so angry he had a heart attack, she was also frightened. She wanted vengeance, but she never thought of hurting her own father.

"Dad..." Cheng Fangfei walked over, wanting to help.

"Get out of here!" Standing up, Cheng Sang slapped Cheng Fangfei hard. Pointed at her, he scolded, "If something goes wrong with Dad, just wait!"

Cheng Fangfei covered her face while tears kept falling.

The three younger brothers of Luo Xiu just looked at each other, standing there not knowing how to react.

Luo Xiu stared at everything happening in front of him with a blank expression.

The bodyguard of the Cheng family rushed in: "I just received a call saying the road up to the mountain was blocked by something that was overturned, so the ambulance can not come up."

The Cheng family brothers spun their heads to look at Luo Xiu, while Cheng Kang roared at Luo Xiu: "Luo Xiu, do you know this is called murder?!"