"Elder Cheng's family is here." Uncle Yuan reported to Luo Xiu.

"Let them in." Luo Xiu spoke.

Luo Xiu's younger brothers looked at each other, wondering what Elder Cheng was doing by coming at this time.

Elder Cheng and his two sons, as well as Cheng Fangfei and Luo Sheng, walked in from the outside together. As soon as they entered the hall, they felt the atmosphere was not right, but they still sat down. Luo Xiu had asked them to come, saying there was an important thing to announce about the Luo family heir.

"Mom, your complexion doesn't look good, are you okay?" Looking at Xu Minhua caringly, Cheng Fangfei asked in concern. However, her actual motive was to test the reason why the atmosphere was so bad.

"In these years, you are as close as mother and daughter." Luo Xiu looked at Xu Minhua sarcastically, "In fact, Cheng Fangfei is your own, right?"

"She is Luo Sheng's mother anyway. She gave birth to a son for you. Do you want me to treat her like an enemy for you to be satisfied?" Xu Minhua looked at Luo Xiu, "I know you hate the Cheng family and blame me for not hating the Cheng family like you, but who am I doing this for? Isn't it for you? Luo Sheng is your eldest son. You have been indifferent to him for so many years, and the Cheng family has treated him carefully. Cultivating him all this time can be regarded as repaying the Luo family."

"So I should be grateful for your good intentions, right? It's a pity, your painstaking effort is worthless!" Luo Xiu looked at Xu Minhua's ironically, then looked at Cheng Fangfei. "Are you going to say it or me? "

"Say...what?" Looking at Luo Xiu, Cheng Fangfei suddenly had a bad feeling in her heart.

"Talk about who Luo Sheng's biological father is." Luo Xiu looked directly at Cheng Fangfei.

"Luo Sheng's biological father, of course, of course, it is you. What are you talking about?" In a panic, Cheng Fangfei couldn't even speak smoothly.

The others also looked at each other, not understanding what Luo Xiu meant.

Luo Xiu raised his hand, making the assistant give two documents to his hand. He then banged them on the table: "These two things, one is the paternity test report between Luo Sheng and me, and the other is the dissolution judgement of father and son relationship between me and Luo Sheng using the paternity test. You can take a good look and enjoy it."

Luo Xiu and Meng Yang watched their faces change. They all showed unbelievably shocked expressions, especially Xu Minhua and Old Man Cheng. After listening to Luo Xiu's words, they couldn't respond. Only Cheng Fangfei's face had a clear flustered look.

After looking at Cheng Fangfei, Elder Cheng didn't even need to read the paternity test report. Just from Cheng Fangfei's guilty conscience and flustered expression, he could already see the truth, making his breathing gradually become difficult.

"Impossible, absolutely impossible! Even if you don't want me to inherit the Luo family's property, you shouldn't insult my mother and me like this!" Shouting, Luo Sheng then rushed to open the two folders. However, after reading the words and pictures, his entire body was stiff. His brain seemed to have stopped thinking, making him completely unable to react.

Picking up the paternity test report, Luo Qi looked at it before asking, "Luo Sheng is not our eldest brother's son? Whose son is he?"

"Is what he said true?" Cheng Fangfei's eldest brother, Cheng Kang, looked at her nervously and questioned seriously: "Is he slandering you about this matter, or is it true? Why aren't you talking?!"

Cheng Fangfei could not say a word. For so many years, she had always thought she was the only one who knew the truth. She didn't expect Luo Xiu to actually know Luo Sheng was not his own son. She turned to look at Luo Xiu, wondering when he had discovered this.