Chapter Three

Asuna pov:

Another couple of months have passed and Kirito and I have gotten closer. We were currently discussing on how to Beat a boss but Kirito was disagreeing with my plan. I ended up going alone and found laying under a tree relaxing while we had to beat a boss " seriously Kirito " I asked him " what " he groaned " what are you doing here, where were you during the boss battle " I asked him " right here and I knew you had it covered " he casually told me thinking there is nothing wrong with what he said " I can't believe you " I said looking away from him "just lay down and relax, it will make you feel better " he said and went back to sleeping. I looked around before deciding to do what he said.

Kirito's pov:

I woke up and saw Asuna laying beside me. I got up and saw some muttering as they were walking by us " I can't believe she fell asleep though she does look cute sleeping " I thought  feeling my cheeks heat up. A few hours passed before she woke up " morning beautiful " I said before quickly covering my mouth and hiding up the small stone wall to hide my embarrassment " w-what did you just say " she asked me stuttering " uhhh... nothing anyway you want to get something to eat it's pretty late " I asked trying to switch topics " sure " she replied and we went to the restaurant.

Three days later

Well nothing went as I had planned. We ended up having to solve a murder in the safe which turned out not to be a murder. I was thinking about asking Asuna out on a official date but I was nervous " Hey Asuna can I ask you something " I asked nervously " yea sure what is it " she said " do you uhh wanttogooutwithme  " I said so quickly I don't think she heard what I said " do you want to go out with me " I asked again this time saying it slower " I thought you would never ask " she said " so is that a yes " yes it's a yes you dummy " she said giggling " Alright uhm how about tomorrow " I asked " that sounds good to me " she said " ok great, I'm going to head out to level some more so I'll probably won't you for the rest of the day " I said putting my equipment back on " that's fine goodnight Kirito-kun " she replied turning to leave " goodnight Asuna " I said then heading out to the dungeon.

Sorry for the short chapter but I didn't really know what to right. Anyway next chapter 8s going to be their day hope you enjoyed this chapter :)