Chapter 17: Fall

Depuis le début

     Jiang Qianyu grabbed the armrest of her chair with a sudden force, and the pulley of the chair made a rubbing sound on the ground. Jiang Qianyu pulled her and the chair to him. He bowed slightly to face her, and said in an orderly tone: "Take  I pull it out."

     "do not want."

     She simply refused.

     Her reaction surprised Jiang Qianyu. For a long time, this girl has always been very obedient and obedient in front of him, always obeying him, and it was the first time to directly refute him.

     Jiang Qianyu felt that he didn't need to care so much, and she was not important enough to him to need him to care, but facing her like this, this too familiar face, she was inexplicably angry, she did this against him,  She should have been taught a lesson, but the fire couldn't come out.  He even persuaded himself to calm down, but fortunately, he explained to her with a good temper, "The family arranged it, but it was just to go through the scene. I have made it clear to the other party."

     Yu Zhen didn't expect Jiang Qianyu to explain to her. She knew that she was taking a risky gamble. If she won the gamble, her relationship with him would go further.  She wanted to give it a try, so he would explain to her that she was surprised, but she knew very well that now, she had a better chance of winning.

     "Give me the phone and I'll delete the blacklist."

     He softened his voice, feeling like he was coaxing her.

     Yu Zhen said, "No."

     "Why? I've explained it to you."

     "Jiang Qianyu, I don't want to be a stand-in anymore."

     "..."

     She looked directly into his eyes and called him by his first name for the first time.  Jiang Qianyu was stunned, but she saw her stubbornly looking straight at him, tears rolling in her eyes, but it never fell.

     "Jiang Qianyu, I know you're just taking me for healing. It's been three years, and it's almost the same. I don't want to stay by your side like a tool anymore. I'm also a person, and I also have feelings."

     Jiang Qianyu was extremely irritable. His temple muscles moved slightly and asked her, "Who said you were a tool?"

     "Aunt Xue came to me." She smiled at him indifferently, "Don't worry, I will keep my mind."

     She pretended to be strong, but it made him feel very uncomfortable, especially looking at the tears that were hidden in his eyes, and that kind of irritability also prompted him to do something to vent.

     He didn't want to say anything, just grabbed the back of her head and kissed her eagerly.  Yu Zhen reacted and pushed him, Jiang Qianyu grabbed her hands and cut them behind her back, and kissed her fiercely until she calmed down completely and let him ask for anything before he let go of her.

     The intense kiss calmed him down a lot. He pinched her chin, rubbed her thumb against her lips, and whispered to her, "You're not a tool, understand?"

     She was a little confused by his kiss, and asked him uncertainly, "Really?"

     Jiang Qianyu directly picked her up. There was a reclining chair in Yu Zhen's office. He put her on the reclining chair, and the overwhelming kisses swept in again. Yu Zhen thought he was just going to kiss her, so he  Like many times before, but when she heard Jiang Qianyu's sound of untying her belt, she realized something was wrong.