One |

• 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 •

It was break time and I made my way up to the rooftop, we weren't really allowed up there but nobody did anything about it

It was break time and I made my way up to the rooftop, we weren't really allowed up there but nobody did anything about it. I closed the metal door behind me and made my way to the bench that strangely had a piece of paper folded on the arm rest. I didn't bother to open it and just sat down where I enjoyed the winter breeze.

I always loved winter and preferred it over any other season, although autumn is really nice as it leads up to the coldness and you can step on crunchy leaves to satisfy our minds.

I hear the door open so I turn to look and I see Jeon Jungkook standing there shocked to see me but still walks over to sit down. He's a quiet boy in school but there was one time where I saw him with his friends outside of school and he was pretty loud and had a big toothy smile on his face.

"How comes you're up here?" He starts a conversation.

"I just needed to get away from everybody, they were giving me a headache." I smile.

"I see..." he gets his phone out and messages somebody so I look back at the sky.

"I know we never talk to each other but can I ask you a favour?"

"What is it?" I see him look at me so I look at him.

"Can you help me lose weight?"

~•~

Mature language, themes and scenes 16+

Will contain sensitive topics like SH, ED and etc.

Possible smut I haven't got that far yet.

Comment and vote :)

Enjoy

Thank YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara