Chapter Twenty Three You Don't Know What Shit I'm Capable Of

Autumn's Prov

Opening my heavy eyes the first observation was that i was in some type of container. Second observation it's fucking cold in here. Third some people asses are going to get beat. Hearing a door open I quickly closed my eyes and pretend to be asleep still. Some guy started talking but I didn't catch all of it.

Feeling something rub against my face I immediately grabbed and twisted it. The guy started laughing moron. "Looks like you got more fire than I thought inside you." Said as he tried to get his arm back. He began to get angry and thrashed his arm around. He yanked is arm toward him as well as he pulled me with him.

Getting out of that freezing case I socked him hard in the face. He looked at me like you stupid little hoe. Haha wrong look now your ass is getting your ass beat big time. Popping him over and over rhe vamp boys tried running for the door. Getting a piggy back ride from him he rushed out the door and locked it. Tapping his head he looked up and looked at me like really.

In a flash I'm on the hard cold concrete floor with a smiling perv sitting on me. You know what screw it! Throwing punches at his face and gut caught him off guard. I guess he didn't think I had this much fire in me by boy he has no idea what shit I'm capable of doing. "What the hell is all this racket!" Cain's cold hard voice boomed shaking the walls of a tower. "Me bitch, I won't kill but I will kick your sorry ass." I said calmly. He grinned an evil smile motioned for me to follow him outside.

"Kill her father and I will kill you!" They guy snapped. Tightening my grip on his shirt I put and my strength into throwing the guy at Cain. He dodged his son as he went flying by. "What the hell? I don't want him on me girl." Cain said cooly. "Here's the reason why." I said pulling out a knife. He looked at me like what are you going to do with that nice knife.

I may be human but when your filled with adrinlane you can move faster and can pick up more weight. Throwing the knife at him hoping to wound him, but instead he just got nicked. "Little girls shouldn't be playing with knives." He said sternly. "Well guess what I don't give two shits." I said with acid cloaking my words.

Rushing toward him, he accidentally moved to were I wanted him and both of us went falling head over heels down the stairs. Idiot you thought you were smart. I got up and darted out of the tower and headed back to Seth. I've been running for what seemed like hours till I literally run over Seth. "Are you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah I'm am you don't know what shit I'm capable of." I replied and he gave me a look that said no cursing well oops.

"I got all the gear I need to kill Cain." He said and held up a big bag. "Come on lets go home he's out of commission for a while besides I missed you very much." I said and gave hima a hug. "I missed you too love." He said and returned the embrace.