Chapter Twenty Two Trapped In Ice

Cain's Prov

That girl will be my possession any time now. Seth thinks he is so slick thinking that holding her close to him is going to protect her from me. Autumn has so much life in her it'snearly impossible. Her light will be used to power my dark forces but first I must incase her in a thick ice coffin. "The power to over rule everything and everyone in this world is almost within my grasp." I mummerd to myself.

"Cain that girl is the one from the prophecy she is the divergent, she cannot be contained nor controled." My servant said wide eyed. "Don't tell me you think she is like the girl in that Divergent and Insergent movie. This girl is nothing like that in those movies." I said, but who knows she could be the divergent from the prophecy.

Slipping into their room I removed Seth's arm from her so I could take her without any problems. Lifting her up I put my hand over her mouth justas her eyes snapped open. She kicked and thrashed around. Jumping out the window I flew to my castle. Heading to the tower in the garden Autumn's heart heat increased and so did her struggles. "Clean her up Rose and dress her up and make sure she drinks this." I told my female vampire servant.

Nodding her head she left with Autumn. About half an hour later she did as told and Autumn was put in a cursed sleep. It was almost a shame and take it back but tje greed was stronger. Up eighteen flights of stairs I made it to the on room in the tower. Laying her gently in the ice coffin and sealing the top so the cuse would last till the seal is broken. Like I have predicted she looked stuning in there.

Leaving the room I locked the door and hid the key to unlock seal to her confinement in a well. Smiling with satisfaction I walked into the thrown room where my meal awaited. The boy looked scared to death but I didn't give a damn. Making his death quick and painless you'd think what a satistic monster.

Seth's Prov

Dreaming of my beloved trapped in a see through ice or glass coffin was heart breaking. It looked like it was containing her flow of life. Hearing a door creak open a boy around my beloved's age came in. He walked over to he and stated talking. "I won't let my father keep you in here forever darling. He may  be ancient but I'm stronger and smarter than he is so you'll be mine. Seth will die a quick painless death then you'll be bonded to me." The rage that filled me grew.

His hand went through the top off the see through coffin. My shock of him being able to do that changed to pure unattainable rage because of him stroking the side of her face. Nobody touches my beloved with out getting their heads ripped off. "Son she is the power source not another girl to be in your herm which is full and you don't spend time with them." Cain's cold hard voice said. "Haha that's what you think." Cain's son said with a cocky smirk.

Next thing I'm in a room full of dead girls eyes wide with fear. "Boy what if they were pregnant with your children?" Cain's voice boomed angerly. "They weren't pregnant, neither of them were strong enough to keep my heirs alive they were useless. I was their first and their last." He said not giving a damn. "Autumn bears Seths mark she is connected to him and will fight against you." Cain said cooly.

I woke up an looked to my right to see if my girl is fine and well. Only to find nothing. Panic raising I shouted for everyone to go out side and look for my beloved. Mother and father gave me off what the hell is going on. "Seth you had a vision didn't you?" My father asked. I nodded my head yes. He said he did to to we compared our dreams and they were the same.

I felt a hand on my shoulder turning to look at who it belonged to. My eyes went wide as Autumn floated before me. She lend in and softly pecked my lips and faded away. How can she be here when she is far away? "She is waking up gandson." A soft voice said. "The other side of her is about to kick into overdrive." An man appeared infront of me.

"What do you mean her other side is about to kick into overdrive?" I asked looking him in the eyes. "Haha watch Fast Seven to get an idea about what she is bond to do shortly. The vesion you and your father had was a warning to be prepared for a rough ride." He said before vanishing. Autumn and I've watched that before falling asleep last night.

"Son I think he means the Letty side of her is going to make an appearance." My father said. If thats the case she's going to be a bad ass. "Seth we lost her scent." The twin alphas said.

Don't do anything to stupid love. We are coming to get you don't worry. I thought to myself.