Chapter Nineteen We Just Went Kevin McCallister On Your Asses

It's been four weeks sense Seth an I became official boyfriend and girlfriend. We had occasional games an wars. I got out off bed an went to the bathroom an closed the door. "Did you come to join me love?" Seth asked as her wrapped his muscular arms around my waist. "You wish bam bam. Oh an its my turn for a shower so out you go." I said as I shooed him out.

He was reluctant at first till I pecked him on the lips a couple of times. Before I stepped in the shower one pair of hands went around my mouth an locked my arms in place. A second pair of hands grabbed my waist an legs. I felt no sparks to introduce began to panic an thrash around trying to get loose from their steel hold.

"Are you sure about this Cross? She is his mate and he will probably kill us." Jason's voice said. "I'm sure about it. Now let's get moving before Seth comes back." Cross whispered harshly to his twin. Kaden walked in the room an the boys stopped in their tracks.

Kaden's eyes went back an shifted in to huge black wolf. Cross and Jason's eyes went wide not knowing what the hell is going on. "Get them bubby!! Get them!" I yelled an started my struggling again. Kaden an his wolf didn't have to be told twice. He went for Cross first which resulted in my feet hitting the floor. Taking my chance I rotated my hips an aimed for Jason's unguarded weak spot.

Jason dropped to the ground holding his balls in agony. "Josh let's go!" I yelled as I went for the door. I know that Kaden was no longer in control so Josh bubs wolf was in control. Sometimes it's a good thing an other times no it's straight up hell.

He followed me as I ran up stairs an around corners. We went through several secret passages to get away form the twisted twins. "What the hell was going on back there Autumn?" Kaden an his wolf asked. My brother is back in human form but his eyes were gold with grey swirling in them. "Those are the guys that kidnapped me and wanted to force me to yeah." I said as I was trying to catch my breath from all the nonstop running. "I said it once so I will say it again. Thank goodness for cross country!" I said out loud.

Kaden/Josh looked at me an shook his head. I know it's confusing but they are the same person. Haha sometimes it's very tempting say bipolar right in front of his face. "Remember the move Home Alone In New York?" I asked he shook his head yes.

With everything planed out an ready I had to find the twins an book it back to Kaden. Walking down the hallways I had a sudden evil tought cross my mind. I wounder if they had the taste of their own medicine. If not I will be glad to help them take it.

"Finally decide to come back to us baby?" Cross's voice bounced off the walls. I didn't say anything I kept going. "We're sick of playing this game so come out before we get fucking pissed!" Jason's angry voice boomed. "It's only been two hours you big babies!" I shouted then ran back the way I came back to my brother. Unfortunately they caught me before I could even attempt to grasp the doorknob.

"YOU LET THAT DAMN BLOOD SUCKER MARK YOU!!" Both Cross an Jason yelled in my ears causing me to whimper a little. "He is my beloved why wouldn't I let him?" I hissed at him. "Did you just snap at us vampire lover." Jason growled menacingly an wrapped his thick arm around me.

"Get your filthy hands off my sister!" Kaden/Josh's furious voice bellowed. The twins looked at him in bewilderment. "I'm not going to say it again!" Dumb and dumber didn't know what to say about this because their to stunned. They pressed a cold blade against my neck.

Josh let out a loud furious roar. "Josh remember the mission." I said which caused the twins to turn the heated gaze to me. That gave Josh time to throw them into a wall opposite of us. "Haha looks like its your turn to fell pain." I said as I walked towards them rubbing my hands together.

The look on their faces said what would a human possibly do to big bad werewolves. I just smiled an looked at my brother which was still raging. I walked up them where my feet were in between their legs. I stepped on their balls then walked to my brother.

"Let's set everything up haha." I mouthed to my brother. He shook his head an we ran to a door an closed it. "She will regret this! Her punishment is only getting worse with each choice she makes!" Cross's voice rang through the castle walls.

"Come an get me bitches!" I shouted an pulled out my phone an turned my video camera on. They yanked open the door and was met with a flaming torch. They barley ducked in time before it got their hair. Turning around and running was a good idea when they let out a ear splitting furious roar.

Right as I was about to round a corner I was pulled inside a dark room. "Shh don't give away our position." Kaden whispered in my ear. I noises my head. The twins ran rather loudly pass the door an around the corner. Then we hear two loud thuds. Those dudes must weigh quite a bit to shake the whole floor.

Kaden an I sprinted, oh wait correction I was being dragged. Him an his werewolf speed it to fast for my short legs. Cross and Jason had the most angriest looks on their faces I've ever seen in my life. I flipped them the bird an ran down the steps. Half way down the flight of stairs I was tackled. So now we are falling down steps. Talk about going to be sore in the morning.

I landed on Cross's chest an Jason descended quickly to get to us. What they didn't know is that the room Kaden an I were in was where the nerf guns were kept haha.

I pulled out the little nerf pistol an pulled the trigger. The little foam bullet struck Jason right between the eyes. The rubber sticking to his skin. I got off of Cross an popped him too.

"Kaden where are you?" I whispered while creeping down a long corridor. I didn't get an answer so I kept going till I picked a place to hide after going in an out of so many rooms to keep the twins occupied.

Crawling under a princess canopy bed I laid on my stomach waiting for them to leave my home. My phone was still recording so I turned it off after saving it. "Autumn where are you?" I heard the twins yell. I ignored them and kept quiet so they wouldn't know where I am.

I decided to dial Seth's number to see where he was. Seriously who the hell wouldn't begin to get scared of two stalkers trying to take what what you want to keep away. His phone kept ringing an eventually went to voicemail. Tears were beginning to fall when I heard footsteps right in front of the door that leads to the room that I'm in.

The door opened an I quickly covered my mouth with my hand just in case of a sudden sound that could surprise me. "Autumn you in here?" My brother's worried voice asked in a low whisper. Not wanting to talk I flashed a light because the room was dark.

Kaden came over to the bed an pulled me out from underneath it. "They didn't hurt you did they?" He asked as he pulled me into a tight embrace. I shook my head no. "Come on I found a safe hiding spot for us. An they can't get us in there either only Seth can." He said as he stood up.

We slowly an quietly made our way to the place Kaden found for us to stay till Seth came back. "Seth didn't answer his phone when I called." I told Kaden as he was opening the hidden door. Inside there was ten beds, three refrigerators, two stoves, two microwaves, and a huge entertainment center.

You can guess what we did while waiting for Seth to come back from his work that had to be done. The twins left four hours after we went in the hidden room. Watching TV an snacking on deli meat an cheese while waiting for Seth to return.

(Sorry it took so long to update)