Chapter Eight We Have Our Girl

After what seemed like an entrnity Autumn finally stopped fighting us an fell asleep. She looks peaceful in her sleep. "Cross it's almost a sham to wake her up just to be marked and mated." Jason said while playing with a couple of short strands of her hair. "Yeah it is." I said still having an internal debate about waking her up.

"We had a deal alpha Cross you have the bitch but where is Seth!" The leech yells while slamming the door open in our room. Before we completely left where we were Autumn started talking in here sleep. "If ya have a Sketer on your Peter wack it off. If you have a Sketer on your Peter wack it off. Use a weedwaker if you need to." Both of us burst out laughing when we realized who she was talking about.

The vampire got so embarrassed an pissed she ran out the door fast as possible. I can't get over how she ran right into the door and fell on her ass. Jason thought this was gold and was rolling on the ground laughing.

"I say we let her sleep tonight. She looks exulted." Jason says while laying behind her. "Why not, it's been a long day." I replied and got in bed with them except I was facing her.

I soon fell into a peaceful sleep shortly after listening to Autumn's steady heartbeat. I woke up to Jason shaking me. "Come on we got pack work that needs to be done." He said while stealing glances of our little girl that is soon to be our mate. "Yes brother I am well aware." I said while getting out of bed.

"Jace come to our room an protect your luna." I commanded through the mind link. "Yes sir. Shall I bring some pack fighters as well?" Jace asked me. "No that won't be necessary. You will be in the room with her." I stated before cutting off the link.

"Alphas I'm here." Jace said announceing himself. "Alright let's go Jason, oh and don't let her out of this room." I said. "Yes Alpha Cross. I understand." Jace replied while slightly bowing his head.

Sorry for the short chapter