Chapter Five Let's Play A Hide And Seek

After talking to Seth for a while he wasn't all that bad. He's sweet kind and gets pissed when I talk bad about myself. It's kind of hard not to when you've been bullied for fifteen years. "You can tell me about it if you want." Seth said while looking at me with concern.

"How about we play a game?!" I asked with a smile. He gave me a look that said what the hell are you thinking about. I just smiled and got up taking his hand. "Please!" I said giving him a sad innocent face. Which by the way didn't stay very long because I was smiling like an idiot.

"What game would that be sweetheart?" He whispered into my ear before kissing up and down my neck. "I wanna play tag." I stated before quickly pecking him on the cheek. He let out a deep chuckle that vibrated through his chest. "Sounds like fun." He responded kissing my neck.

So as the words left his mouth I yelled tag an sprinted towards the front door. Oh wait I don't know where the damn door is. So I ran around the house with him litterly hot on my heels. Curse his vampire speed.

Running out if breath I decided to do a break check on Seth. Just as I came to a dead stop in the middle of a kitchen he ran over me, litterly that hurt. I happened to look in his direction just in time to see him face plant on the floor.

Being a sadist that I am I laughed so hard that I couldn't breathe and my sides were killing me. Seth tried to calm me down, but it only made me laugh harder. The look on his face as he face planted keeps replaying in my mind an I keep on laughing.

"Gezz what the hell sounds like a hyena?" A familiar high pitch voice said ending my laughter. It was that bitchy cheerleader slut. "You get your filthy hands of my beloved!" She screeched, to me she sounded like a banchee.

"Sketer you never where my beloved nor will you ever be. If you were I would reject to as soon as I found out. I don't like sluts that can't keep their damn legs shut. Now apologize to my beloved!" Seth snapped at her. What he said only enraged her more.

"Hahaha!!" I started busting out laughing. "If ya gotta Sketer on your Peter wack it off. If ya have a Sketer on your Peter wack it off! An use a weedwaker if you need to!" I started sing that for a little bit before laughing harder than ever before. Seth started laughing along with me when he figured out what I was saying. For being around for two thousand years he didn't get around very much.

The look on Sketer's face was so priceless. Her face was so red it was almost back an she stormed out of the mansion. After our hyenic laughter we calmed down before getting off the floor.

"I don't want to hear anyone dirty talk come out of your pretty innocent mouth." He said in a serious tone. "Hide and seek!" I shouted. "Count to 96 and no peeking either!"

I ran into a sea foam blue room an closed the door before heading to a closet. I waited for Seth to try and find me. Even if it takes him a couple of days. Knowing him if he can't find me there will be a search party in the house. "Now where could my little Autumn breeze run off to?" Seth said poking his head in to the room.

He walked in checking under the bed, in the bathroom, and under the dresser. Oh wait under the dresser? Why would he look under the dresser it to lose to the ground for my ass to get under it. "Come out where ever you are." He said a husky tone.

Being a idiot I couldn't contain a small giggle. With his vampire hearing he turned toward the closet. The full blown smirk of his is going to be short lived once he opens the door. He quickly opened the door expecting me to move out of view and not tackling him to the ground.

"There you are love." He said smiling some. "Took you long enough slow poke." I said jokingly. "I had enough time to take two napes." He shook his head before kissing my forehead. "Your full of energy love." Seth said stating the obvious. I'm always full of energy unless I don't feel good, then I just sleep all the time.