Chapter Fifteen We Should Of Mated Her

I can't believe that she got away from us yet again. I love her but damn does it pisses me off when she runs away to be with that fucking blood sucker. When we find her she is going to have a rough an hard punishment.

"We should of woke her up to mark an bang her tiil she couldn't stand up." I said angerly. "Cross he is her mate maybe we should leave them alone." Jason tried to reason with me. "No I want her!" I shouted. "Cross I understand but she has a mate and their bond is strong. We can't take her as ours since she met him." He said reasonly.

I gave him a look that says are you fucking kidding me right now. He nodded his head yes and said, "Think brother how would you feel if it was our mate that was being taken from us if she was still alive?" Jason asked me. I growled menacingly. "You see what I mean you wouldn't like it either so let it go." He said as he existed my room.

He is right I wouldn't of liked it one bit if some one was going to kidnap Sora. It's just Autumn resibles her in every way expet for her spirit and eye color. Autumn has more spirit and her eye color matches her very well.

"I still want to bang her." I said to myself, but Jason is right. "Of course I am right dumb ass. I found information on Seth an he is the king of all vampires. And he can kill us in a matter of seconds if he believes that we've hurt her. So it's best just to forget about her an move on." Jason said through mind link. "How old is Seth anyway?" I asked couriously

Jason walked in my door five minutes later with an arm full of books. "If you wasn't to know then help me find out." Jason demanded.

So we went through book after book till I found one that had his age in it. "I says he is 2,520 years old Jason." I said dumbfounded. "He is older than that Cross." Jason said. "This book was updated two months ago an it says he is now 5,306 years old."

Then that means he has numerous place where he can hide Autumn from us. I can't be believe she picked such an old man. She is sixteen years old and she chooses an old monster.

"Brother listen I know you want her still but we can't have her Seth would kill us and the whole pack. So it would be wise to leave her and her beloved alone." Jason said as he picked up the books. "What makes you think that we won't have her for our own? We can kill him." I said not thinking clearly.

"In that case you will die by Seth's hand or her or both. Autumn has no interest in us only Seth. So let it go Cross!" Jason yelled through last sentence. "We should of mated her that night." I said lowly. "If we did he would of came after us an killed is without mercy!" Jason shot back at me. I hate it when he is right. Damn it all!

Picture of Cross looking out the window in his room in the media box