Chapter Twelve Playing 20 Questions On A Long Plane Ride

Once we were on the plane Autumn and Kaden got settled in their seats. Kaden got the inside, Autumn was in the middle, and I on the outside. "Seth do you want to play 20 questions?" Autumn asked me. "Sure why not." I said looking over at her.

"What's your favorite song?" She asked me. "Well I like "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes." I replied. She looked at me funny before saying. "I didn't peg you as the type that listens to country music, but that is actually nice." I smiled at her while shaking my head slightly. "What's your favorite song love?" I asked her. "I like the song "New Divide" by Linkin Park." She replied and looked down at her hands.

"Seth it would be a good idea not to touch her till we land and leave the airport." Kaden spoke up. "Why is that?" I questioned him. "Kevin is on this flight too." He stated angerly. "Kevin who?" I asked. "He was obsessed with my sister for three years. He finally left her alone when he found some whore to fuck." Kaden said while barely controlling his anger.

"Autumn is that you?" The Kevin boy asked my beloved. She just ignored him not once did she acknowledged him.

"Seth when do we land?" She asked me. "In about three hours." I said and she looked like she was going to faint. I guess that boy caused her a lot of trouble. "You look beautiful Autumn." The Kevin boy said. "Leave my boo alone before I rearrange that already fucked up face of yours!" I snapped at him. "Who the hell are you?" He asked in an equally angry tone. "Don't test me boy she is mine and you stay away from her!" I practically yelled at him.

Autumn grabbed my hand before she and Kaden switched spots she was by the window. Kaden gave the boy a dirty look before looking at me then to his sister. "Keep playing the game to keep her occupied." Kaden whispered in my ear. We switched spots to introduce was in the middle and by Autumn.

"What's your favorite color?" I asked her. She gave me a weak smile before saying, "Blue, and you?" I smiled at her and answered, "My favorite color is your eye color a beautiful blue." She blushed at that and layed her head on my shoulder.

With my vampire hearing I can tell the Kevin boy isn't to happy that she chooses me over him. So for about an hour and a half of playing 20 questions she fell asleep on me. I wrapped my arm around her an stayed that way through out the ride.

The boy kept grumbling to himself about how it should be him who she was to be with. I just kept in mind that he is human and not worth killing because of how low he is. Seriously he should be over this shit, but if he touches her he will end up waking up in a hospital.

When we landed I woke Autumn up and put her in front of me so the boy couldn't touch her. Once of the plane she held onto my arm like a Constricter. Kaden was on the other side of her while every once in a while looking over his shoulder. What ever he done to Autumn had to be unpleasant for her to act this way.

"So now that we have our luggage what do we do now?" Autumn asked as she held my hand which I squeezed slightly. "Home love, we're going home." I simply stated.