Tine said "Wat, I’m pregnant". He has spent hours thinking about how to tell his husband.  Aunt Jenny was very excited but he begged her to let Aunt Jenny tell his husband. Tine didn’t know what to do. He knew sooner or later he is going to get pregnant considering how much sex they had but not this sooner, unplanned because of the inefficient pregnancy pill. Tine was sure he was protected. But then Aunt Jenny said that sometimes the pill doesn’t work though. Tine went to hospital right away and took an ultrasound scan then doctor told him that his baby was four weeks old and Tine's mind whirled to the specific time, thinking of the day he had taken the pill late and he damn sure it was the day of the last month during the long weekend  they had spent the entire night and day making love and the next morning too, again after their breakfast, then they went out to watch a movie and fucked in the limo few times while traveling around Gosh. Of course, God who else will not get pregnant then. Suddenly Sarawat giggle watching his wife's face.  Tine brow rose and he ask "Well, do you have something to say, husband, afterall It is your doing". Sarawat rolled over on the bed and pulled his wife with him until his wife's naked body lay draped across his bare chest. He wrapped an arm around Tine's waist to hold him securely and then curled the other hand up around Tine's head. Sarawat brought his face closer to Tine and nuzzled his nose on his wife's jaws happily saying "I’m going to be a dad".

Sarawat happily said "If our baby is a girl, I want to name  her Siya. After my mother...... And if a boy?.....Your turn".  Tine took a moment to think and said "Kevin"  his head went to rest on his collarbone "Like my brother".   "Kevin Guntithanon"  Sarawat tested the name in his mouth as he held the ultrasound scan in front of them. Still staring it ever since the water surrounded them was warm he muttered "Sounds Perfect". After their coupling with the strength that he still had Sarawat carried his wife to the bathroom to take a bath together. The huge bathtub did fit both of them pretty well. He has put a lavender bath bomb which was a gift from Aunt Jenny after Tine's visit to her earlier. Tine's back was facing his husband as Sarawat washed his wife's hair and his back and then Tine did the same to him. They were sitting in the bathtub and both stared at the ultrasound scan in Sarawat's hand. The fetus was so tiny that the second Sarawat saw it, he had called it bean and Tine immediately gave him a side eye. Sarawat informed his wife "You know, it's funny that just today Dad asked me why we still haven't had a baby yet". Tine ask back "Are you going to tell him? He would be very pleased with the news".

Sarawat sigh and replied "No way. Unless Aunt Jen's big mouth already did. I’ll not tell him until you’re three  to four months in so I could piss him off just a little bit". Tine chuckled and shook his head Sarawat then put the scan near the tub where the marble was dry and wrapped his arms around Tine's waist saying "I was worried about you. And missed you so badly but I didn’t want to be needy than I already am. Dr Mew said it’s good that I gave you some space to go far, You can relax staying away from me".  Tine's hand went to touch the side of his husband face and he stated softly "Husband I like your neediness, You make me feel so much loved and wanted and so so happy".

Three years later:

Sarawat dreamt of this. Years ago. The sky was so bright and they were at Win island beach for vacation. Sarawat could taste the salt on his tongue and felt the cold breeze dancing in his hair. He was chasing his wife who pushed him into the sea water because he was touching him inappropriately when his father was nearby. Mr Teepakorn was too focused on his grandson Kevin, they were busy building a sandcastle since last one hour. Sarawat couldn't help but touch his wife like always, as if he was touch starved since ages. Sarawat had never stopped touching his wife and he doesn't got any plans of stopping it.

Tine loud laughter brought him back to the beach. He wore a same yellow summer dress which showcased his long sexy legs, while Sarawat was half-soaked in his shorts and wearing blue sando t-shirt. Tine stopped running and Sarawat managed to wrap his arms around his wife's waist, slightly lifted him and spun around. Tine scream and caught the attention of Kevin, who was already running towards them, abandoning his grandpa who was still trying to figure out the ratio of building a sandcastle.

It was Spring and they went to visit Win island because Kevin missed his other grandpa and also Sarawat was tired of his father's constant visits to their home just to see his grandkid the only  grandkid he approved in Guntithanon dictionary. Mr Guntithanon tried to get back at Sarawat by being fussy for not telling him that Tine was pregnant until his fourth month by letting Mr Guntithanon made a fool of himself for asking when he was going to have one. It was mean of him, Sarawat knew, but also it was too much fun.

Kevin run straight up to Sarawat screaming "Daddy!"  he skipped into Sarawat's arms. Kevin was a healthy three-year-old boy. He has his father's  brown hair and charm, but his eyes and skin colour were same as Tine's. Sarawat groaned at his son "Ohh! You're very heavy, young man". Kevin's tiny hands touched his father's cheeks, a habit he followed from his mommy.  Kevin cutely said "Daddy! I want to fly too!, Ka...mon, daddy..... Fly". Tine kissed Kevin forehead and said "I’ll let you and daddy play okay? But You left grandpa alone building your sandcastle". Kevin gave Tine his puppy eyes and Tine laughed at that then he ask his son "Your dad taught you?". Kevin whispered in Sarawat ear "Dad, you said it will work". Sarawat boasted "Mommy is just cranky because I kissed you". Sarawat kissed Kevin cheeks and now it was his turn to give puppy eyes to his wife. Tine mouthed his husband "You fool". so that Kevin wouldn’t learn a bad word. Sarawat laugh and said "Come here, love". And he kissed Tine's lips few times. Then Sarawat declared and he would say it over and over until his final breath "I love you both". Tine happily smile and said back "I love you too".

Both husband and wife stared across the  sea with their son. The sinking sun made the sky shades into warm colors, yet the water was still blue. Both husband and wife couldn’t believe sometimes that they were happy in their life and surrounded by the people they loved and who loved them in return. Kevin ask his father "Daddy Now fly fly...". Both tine and Sarawat laugh and Sarawat spun his son around. Tine laugh watching his husband and son more louder in bliss. He knew this was it. He was with the love of his life and his happiness. He felt Peace with his Yellow Person.

The End 💛

PS: Yellow Person:  They are the person who save you. They are your hero, your reason for living. They make you happy beyond words can express. They are your twin flame or your soulmate. Your everything.

Don't forget to share you thought about the book and Chapter or anything you wanna say my lovelies

Don't forget to share you thought about the book and Chapter or anything you wanna say my lovelies. Thankyou once again for supporting until the end. I love you all very much 🙏💛❤️