Chapter 3

Tine didn’t run away and stand tall in front of Sarawat. Both boys were looking at each other for a while. Sarawat was  surprised that Tine didn’t punch him being such an incestuous fucked up man. Sarawat slowly suggested looking deeply in Tine eyes "Tine, You can still cancel are engagement. You know, Our engagement hasn't got to the tabloids yet. I will do whatever I can to help your Father business grow and expand. I'll make sure that you’re not getting on bad side of Guntithanon's ever". Sarawat saw the hesitation in Tine's eyes for a moment. The sun made his eyes shine like some sapphires. Sarawat could feel he can drown in them. Tine swallowed and opened his mouth to ask hesitatingly "Before that, I… I want to ask you a question". Tine chewed his inner cheek after saying and looked down at his sneakers then looked up again at Sarawat. Sarawat gave him small nod as giving him his permission to ask.

Tine pointed his index finger motioned in a a circle to emphasizing his past affair and ask "Do you still… have this.... with your sister?". Sarawat wanted to laughed for some reason the way Tine asked him. Sarawat shook his head his relationship with Lea ended in a way that it almost destroyed him years ago. He was in love and devoted and loyal to her all his life since he was fourteen or  even before that but in the end he was thrown like a rag doll once she used him completely. As She once said he was not a perfect man for her suddenly. It still stung Sarawat and he somewhere deep believe specially after what happened but that his demon to fight with. Sarawat honestly admitted "It has been few years we ended everything". Tine briefly looked at Sarawat painful face. And Sarawat saw Tine plump lips pursed and he saw a tiny view of his bunny teeth, biting his lower lip for a moment before tine said "Then, I'm not... No.... I'm not cancelling it. I will do this for my father. Getting Guntithanon's proposal is… absolutely a miracle for someone like Me".

Sarawat felt like he was knocked over by the wind hearing Tine. Tine was looking absolutely calm when he said. Sarawat understood he is naive… or an absolute crazy man. Normally people would run away screaming that Guntithanon's are a bunch of fucked ups and practised incest. No matter how desperate they were. But for some reason Sarawat didn’t want to prolong their conversation and He must obviously need to get away from Tine as soon as possible so that he can calm down himself. So Sarawat quietly said "Alright. See you in two months for the wedding, fiance"  Tine nodded at that and he lend out his hand for Sarawat to shake. There were no bad remarks nor hesitation in Tine's eyes. Usually, people ignore him or usually scattered away when they're  done with him. But Tine still standing in front of him looks calmer like the clear blue sky about them acknowledged it and treat his past like it wasn't a big deal for him. It surprised Sarawat that only a few hours after meeting Tine Teepakorn, he felt like he maybe like to be a friend to him if they didn’t meet in these circumstances. Sarawat took Tine hand and shook it firmly. Tine's fingers were long and his palm was rough too, but it still looked fragile against his. Sarawat's mother’s ring looked almost good on his pale not so thin finger. Sarawat heard Tine smile and said "See you in two months then Mr Guntithanon". Sarawat nods and said "It's Sarawat. Just Sarawat".

Aunt Jenny came to Sarawat office looking like she just came back home from Buckingham Palace after having breakfast with the Queen. She was wearing all pink from his bonnet to her shiny pink flats. There was a warm smile on her face like always for her dear Sarawat. As soon as Sarawat saw her he smile broadly and Aunt Jenny  said while she sunk into the leather sofa in Sarawat office "Ignore the courtesy, My boy. I'm just here to deliver something for your fiance". Sarawat immediately scoffed at his aunt’s zealousness  "Ofcourse, why you'll meet me?" He sat across from her on couch.

Aunt Jenny volunteered to handle their wedding from the catering, the venue that is Guntithanon's mansion and the wedding suits. Sarawat find out that Aunt Jenny has been meeting Tine almost every week and updating him about marriage preparation. Sarawat knew they're closed and he was confident that Tine would feel at ease with his aunt’s cherry and loud personality. Aunt Jenny pouted and said
"Why I'm the only one who has been seeing him for marriage preparation and why you didn’t try to get involved". Sarawat shook his head rubbing his temple already know what is going to come next he groan "Ah, here it is". Aunt Jenny ask "Did you even know he works in Dukes Primary section as a History teacher ?".

Sarawat replied "Yes, Ofcourse I know. We both have information on each other. And I can read Aunt Jen". They sat in silence for a minute when Krist came with two cup of coffee for them. Aunt Jenny converse a bit with Sarawat PA Krist then both Sarawat and Aunt Jenny started gingerly sipping their drink. After a while Aunt Jenny calmly asked "Why you’re not meeting your fiance?". Sarawat looked up from his cup and inform "We decided to meet again when it's our wedding day". Aunt Jenny immediately growl "Nonsense!. Sarawat sigh with Jenny response he tried to explain her "We're both trying to be civil in this forced ordeal by father"

Aunt Jenny rolled her eyes hearing Sarawat and she advised "Oh Then you should meet and talk to be civil. You must discussed which side of the bed you would sleep. What type of food you wouldn’t want to be in the fridge or what type of boxer briefs you like to wear when you sleep at night or wether you prefer nothing". Sarawat rested his bank on his seat lazily and answer "Aunt Jen our meeting and talk about all these nonsense will only make him uncomfortable. We will be married in two weeks anyway". Aunt Jenny stared at him in disbelief. She gave him the HARD look, hard in capital ofcourse. Sarawat sighed and sipped the last part of his coffee saying "Believe me Aunt Jen. we're good this way, meeting him before our marriage will be awkward for both of us". Sarawat breathe in relief assuming he is saved and convince enough to his Aunt Jenny.

Tine smiled when he finally went outside of the school yard to feel the sun shine on his skin. At then he heard  Green came hugging him from behind his voice chirp that came from behind. Green ask him "I missed you bun. Can we finally go out and have lunch today. I want to tell you so many things?". Tine laugh and replied "Sure, let's go". Green ask him "Where are we going to eat?" He pouted and Tine gave his friend a toothless smile. Green then inform excitedly oh There’s this new place around the block  and I want to try! They serve delicious lobster let's go" Tine laughed at Green excitement and agreed. He took couple of steps but abruptly froze on his track. Sarawat was walking towards them like he was walking on a runway for a high-end suit brand though his suit was definitely high end and very white.  "Mr Guntithanon- Sarawat?"  Tine froze like he didn’t believe Sarawat was here walking in front of him. He reached and stand in front of both boys and said "Hello, Tine" Sarawat gave a curt nod to Tine's pretty friend Green then Sarawat wait for Tine to say or reply something but Tine just stayed silent and still when Sarawat didn't get anything from Tine.  he politely turned to Green and inform
"This big guy owes me a date" He smiled and pointed at Tine. It made Tine flinch suddenly. Sarawat step forward and held out his hand for Tine. Tine was still frozen Green was confusingly watching  both of the boys and he was about to opened his mouth but Sarawat
pulled up their intertwined hands so that Green could see the ring Tine was wearing on his ring finger. Sarawat inform "He’s my fiance and we’re about to get married in two weeks". Green ghasp.

Sarawat tone was neutral but there was a hint of judgment he ask Green "And who are you?".  Green looks Tine asked in full surprised after digesting the news "I'm Tine's best friend, Is it true bun you're engaged to Sarawat Guntithanon?". Tine quickly tried to explain to his only best friend "Oh It’s... Err.. Yes, I wanted to tell you but you just return today from your maternity leave". After hearing Tine Green excitedly squeals clapping his hands. He grabbed both boys arms and dragged along while saying "Oh Wat we have about 45 minutes left for lunch! Let's eat together".

Green sat on a table beside them enthusiastically enjoying the overpriced lobster dish and ready to multitasking ears-dropping the two boys. That left Tine to sit across from his fiance who was looking anywhere but Sarawat. While he was struggling, Sarawat was calmly waiting for the waiter to finally served their ordered. Sarawat suddenly sighed heavily looking at his lobster dish he forget to mention the chef to peal the lobster skin for him.

Tine finally looked up at Sarawat gorgeous face and opened his mouth to ask "Why did you come.... One second?" Tine glanced at their plates again. He sighed heavily and dragged Sarawat plate in front of him he started peeling lobster skin for Sarawat. Tine quietly said to Sarawat "Aunt Jenny asked me You like lobster but hate to peel it" Sarawat was surprised he got the urge to reply back quickly instead the lump formed in his throat stopped him so he just stay silent and keep watching Tine peeling the skin off from his lobster without asking him.

Don't forget to share your thoughts ❤️✌️