Chapter 19

Sarawat had to went office after dropping his little brother to the airport. Sarawat Father didn't let go of his son from office until it was very late at night. when Sarawat reached back home, he immediately went to shower and his wife was already 20 minutes in with his new book Happily Ever After which was recently on sale in the nearest bookstores written by one of the craziest author of all time. The book was about BrightWin Married Life after almost knowing for 20 years with having three wonderful kids. Sarawat probably knew about the book too since when he saw the name he scoffed and muttered "The author is not just crazy but a sadist" then he went onto their bed and placed his head on Tine's lap for his wife to play with his hair and so he could sleep better.

Tine keep his focused on his reading but still he asked his husband about Frank. Sarawat answered and said "He promised to come to visit sooner and he said I should take care of you better". Tine grinned at that saying "You do take care of me Wat". He continued reading until his hand which was in his husband hair was went on his husband lips. Sarawat kissed his fingers mumbling "You have really pretty hands. My mother's ring look beautiful on your finger". His kisses soon turned into more erotic while he licked his wife's ring finger then sucking it all.

Tine looses all his focus from the book, and watch his husband almost eating his finger then he heard "Wife, The men in my family don't wear their wedding rings, and they never bothered to buy one. I want one for me". Tine immediately pulled his hand from his husband hold and said "Wat, You don't have to".

Sarawat sat up straight in front of tine and said "But I want too". He took his wife hand in his again and placed Tine's palm on his chest, near his heart and said "Frank said that I shouldn't be afraid of what I feel. What I feel towards you. I know it's barely two months for us knowing each other but Wife I want us to move forward, trying at least and to stop pretending". Tine could feel his fear slowly build up inside him. He looked at his husband eyes for a long moment, thinking that this was not real, denying again. They needed to have this conversation and he was glad his husband brought this up Tine quietly said "Wat, when I married you and spend time with you, you treat me with respect, this was all and everything I could hope for. I was taught that I couldn't ask for more from my husband especially with my nonexistent beauty and there's also a fact that I'm a disappointed heir. I'm so used to being rejected and...I never had a relationship before and I'm scared". He looked at his husband deeply he was so used to this. That he stopped shedding tear. Yet, it was hard to deny his feelings where people around him notice what he wants. He want Sarawat. Sarawat was here, telling him that they could work more than their arrangement, more than just lust and more to their duty to their families. To want something for so long and finally got it, was horrifying to Tine.

Sarawat sigh he nodded saying "I'm afraid too wifey". Sarawat bored his eyes into his wife's. He had no idea how this was going to go, yet Tine breathing was cut short when his husband asked "You like me wife!!". Sarawat said it like, it was a statement and Tine wanted to blush hard, but he arched an eyebrow instead. Tine honestly admitted in response "That's the reason why I married you, Wat. Because I like you enough".

Sarawat moved and pressed and cupped his wife's face in both his hand stating "Not, enough Baby, You like me. You probably won't want to admit this out loud now, but you like me. I know it, so don't lie to me, and I like you. I like you very much. The way we are comfortable around each other, the way our bodies are compatible during sex, the way you cared for me. So, Tine Guntithanon, you asked me to go to your family house with you for this very fall festival, to see your childhood memory, to be with your father, ultimately to see your past life, but we're still pretending and I want us to stop doing that, okay?". Tine couldn't think straight for a moment he whispered "My father asked me to invite you to fall festival". Sarawat respond "But you were so happy when I said Yes. You hoped I come with You". This was the weirdest thing they had ever discussed but it felt so normal he investigate his husband like he's some criminal and he stammered "W...Why do you think that...I.. I like you. Like that?".

Tine swallowed hard, he already forget how to breathe. Sarawat gave his famous grin, yet it was a genuine one, full of earnest he answered "You have to admit it Baby. The morning before my therapy and today morning it wasn't just fucking. This afternoon after our lunch. I couldn't stop thinking about you, about our kiss. And....Even if it weren't all that, it's the little things you do for me everyday. The way you took care of me, my things, this house, when I had my breakdown and the way you wanted to learn about my condition. You must have started liking me at some point during the last two months. I'm not stupid, and I like you too and I want to be with you more and more with each passing day. So...I want us to stop pretending and start...something in real together. More than just what we have now".

Tine thought maybe Frank influenced him like Aunt Jenny and basically everyone around him do. After a long while Tine ask "Are you certain, Wat?". Sarawat opened his mouth he sounded absolute as he gripped Tine's hand tighter on his chest "I learned to assess my feelings for years and I'm certain about us. I promised you if you give me your heart, I'll take care of it until I breath. I thought I was done with the possibility of love. But then you came. I want to choose to love you if you'll have me". As lame and insecure it was, Tine desperately wanted to say Yes. He wanted the right to claim his husband. He wanted the casual feeling of him announcing him as Sarawat Wife, his better half.... Yet..... He said "after coming back from Trip". Tine sigh and smiled at him then pushed his husband hair back from his husband forehead saying "Okay. I want to choose to learn to love you, but after our trip". Hesitantly Sarawat returned his wife smile and nods. Tine's heart was soaring. It was only reasonable, realistic. Sarawat will have all the time to plan their dates.

Sarawat went again on Tine's lap he inform his wife "We both did agree and said so many times we wanted this to work. Now We could try and see if there is something. I'm being bold and saying I feel like there is already something between us. But I also thought when I'll ask You, you'd put up a big fight and deny liking me". Tine chuckled and said "Why would I do that?!, I was actually considering a sprinter in these modern times until I met you. I don't have the type of appearance that anyone preferred to be their boyfriend nor crush. Let alone be the wife. I bet you Wat, You wouldn't take a second glance at me if we weren't engaged in the first place".

Sarawat shook his head insisting "I would have, because I wouldn't take my eyes off someone this tall and Cute and, thanks to author we did engage because now I couldn't stop wanting you". After saying Sarawat gets up and came closer, he pressed his forehead on his wife's. It was as if he finally breathed deeply and at peace in his wife's vanilla scent. Tine did the same he breathed deeply with a smile. His fear and thoughts about this didn't impact on their relationship as much as he had expected. This moment in his husband embrace he felt relaxed and calmed this was enough. Sarawat opened his eyes and grinned at his wife saying "So... shall we kiss to seal the deal?". Tine giggle and protest muttering "Horny Fool". Then they kissed.

Don't forget to share your thoughts ✌️❤️