Chapter 13

Tine was still sleeping on his husband chest when Sarawat heard his phone rings. When Sarawat picked up the call Frank got surprised hearing his brother more than he was concerned. Frank ask his brother quietly "bro, are you okay?, Is Tine  beside you? Or is he already out to work?". Sarawat answered him quietly "he's still sleeping. He took a half-day off for me".  Frank acknowledged and informed his brother that he personally requested a session with Dr Mew this evening it was 11:25 am. Sarawat thank his brother because he really needed to let it out.  Sarawat then heard Frank said "I'll come to pick you up and accompany you. Want to eat out Your Special lobster menu?". Sarawat smile and agreed, thinking he'll get to spend some time with his little brother. He then turned off his phone. And reluctantly woke up his wife.

The first thought Sarawat had when he saw Tine's green eyes opened to see him was he's beautiful. Sarawat was also startled a little when Tine woke up on his chest calmly and smiled back revealing his bunny teeth, it was so endearing to Sarawat and Sarawat lips automatically curled up in happiness. Both were still naked after their lovemaking Lovemaking?. Tine softly said "Morning Wat" Oh suddenly his name sounded so sexy  from his wife's mouth. It also sounded safe, like he's the one who will guard his name all their lives. Sarawat replied nervously for some reason "G..Good morning". Ah, fuck it!  He lowered his head and kissed Tine lips turning his soft peck into a passionate one once again.

When they pulled apart, now Tine was the one who looked nervous. His cheeks were almost the same red in color when Sarawat had said he would rather eat him than food while making love. Sarawat then inform his wife "Frank called me and he said he booked an appointment for me with Dr. Mew". Tine immediately sat up hearing his husband but realize both of them were still naked under the same sheet. He clutched it tightly and then sat up on guard muttering "That’s good".

It was amusing for Sarawat how shy his wife was when he was inside him and how they're talking now. It was as if his wife just woke up from a dream and he was still stuck in his dream, not wanting to wake up and face reality. Sarawat closed his eyes for a moment he couldn't help and he also doesn't want to think otherwise so he ask "Wife about what we did earlier, did You like it?". Tine wasn't expecting this question but he remembers his husband likes them to be honest in their relationship so he truthfuly answered "I do..It was just......it’s just me... actually.. I....I.... don’t know how to react...... after....we..". Sarawat felt relief then he chuckled and said  "Don't worry...You react just fine after our love making". Tine's eyes widened at that even Sarawat realized a little to late what slipped from his mouth but thankfully the room was dimmed and the black curtains spread more darkness that helped elevate their awkwardness.

Tine doesn't know how did people do this? How did people react in relationships who are regular at sleeping around and react after ? It was also something he never expected his husband to want him so soon after their first time. He was doubting his husband didn't want him anymore. And he was on a pill, so he is sure he won't be getting pregnant soon either way. Tine  knew his duties as Sarawat wife and son in law of Guntithanon's.  It was not like he should be upset about anything for having sex  or  not having one with the man he married. Or even their marriage is working just fine but he must not think ahead of himself. This was a marriage of convenience for both of them without love. Guntithanon's and Teepakorn's will have heirs and Sarawat's relationship rumor with his sister disappeared and out of all Tine the Giant Bunny got married for hell's sake.

Sarawat hand went up to touch his wife's cheek bringing him out from his thought he ask "What are you thinking, wife?" Sarawat sat up too and he nuzzled his face in Tine's crook of neck. It was his usual gesture but for the first time he was doing it without his shirt and the touche of skin on skin didn't help Tine to feel any better. Sarawat softly asked his wife again "Talk to me wife... Tell me what's going on in your head".

Tine quietly suggested "After your session.....Err.... Now I need to go for work and it’s late. Can we do .....  Later?" Tine let himself free from his husband hold and went out from the bed with the sheet and all. Tine stand in front of Sarawat trying his best not to notice his gorgeous husband all glorious bare body as he only looked at Sarawat's face for response. Sarawat nods slowly saying "Alright!". After hearing Tine turned, he was about to walk away but Sarawat grabbed his wife's arm and pulled him on himself. Tine blink when he got closer face to face with his husband.  Sarawat held his wife's face again and this time, he kissed his wife's forehead stating "After my session. I'll do it again".

The purpose of the session was for Dr Mew to see if Sarawat was alright. And it was supposed to lure Sarawat to talk about what happened that night. But it seemed Sarawat would freely talking about his wife than about his sister. Sarawat admitted to his therapist that he couldn’t remember what had happened between him and Lea on that frightful night. And as always, his therapist suggested psychotherapy, but this time Sarawat declined as he doesn't want those memories because he knew Tine was there at the end and he'll always be there in his life.

Then Sarawat talked about the sex this morning. He didn’t feel regret nor anything but he knew it was wrong to fuck his wife after what he'd been through? Dr Mew answer that "Different people have different coping mechanisms. Maybe you’re the type who wants to take control of your sex life. And it’s not wrong". Sarawat took a moment then ask "Why now. I didn’t take control for the past years. Why now with Tine?". Dr Mew shifted on his seat and motioned Sarawat closer to him then he explains "because You’re married to Tine. You're Tine's husband!". Mew explain further "And knowing you belong to someone by law and oath your mind also thinks that he belongs to you too. And maybe, in his own way Tine is also trying to work this marriage. Maybe letting you touch him, snuggled to him and from what I heard from you and the way he talked to me nights ago, he sounded like a person who is shy and not used to touching. And he let you touch him That’s a big step for him as ". Sarawat digested the information calmly it made sense.

Knowing the love he thought was beautiful was actually rotten to the core. Knowing how one person Sarawat loved used him and threw him when he was not needed. Dr Mew ask Sarawat "if you don't mind Tell me How did it feel to you with your Wife before and after sex?". Sarawat honestly said "I like doing it with Tine, I mean...he was newer than me but he was so... gentle. And we talked after and he never asked for more. He never ask me about my past relationship I felt like he knew that I don’t have anything left with Lea. I like being with him. After sex I feel... I feel safe with Tine? I feel respected, cared".  Dr. Mew nodded and scribbled something on his clipboard and ask "Now about the journals. When you saw all the journals of your with him and him trying to understand your condition, how did you feel?".

Sarawat honestly admitted "At first, I felt exposed. I felt like I cheated him to marry me. And then he said he is my wife and he should take care of me and I... I don't know how to feel about it. No one has ever taken care of me after my mom died and I feel like a child. And I wanted more from him too. I wanted him to tell me I did a good job and I want him to touch me... my hair all the time. I want to kiss him all the time". Mew shifted uncomfortably on his seat and softly ask "Do you ever think that maybe you like him a bit?". Sarawat truthfully said "I do like him that’s why I married him". Dr. Mew ask again "Do you think that maybe you might choose to love him?". Sarawat went speechless Love Tine? Choose to?.

After the session Frank suggested to hit the bar before they go to have dinner. They talk about everything and anything Frank drank like a fountain while Sarawat had glasses of water. They didn't realize the time passed. Frank suddenly suggested cooking dinner at Sarawat house and eating with both newly wed couple. Sarawat called Tine to informed about their dinner plan at home and Tine happily volunteered to buy the ingredients.

By the time both brothers arrived in front of the gate Dim suddenly hit the breaks that made Frank flew on to the car's floor. Sarawat and Frank looked out at the entrance of his penthouse. There was a beautiful woman waiting by the main gate of the building. She was unable to get inside the building. Frank huffed he opened the car door. He was tipsy and ready to be rude to his elder sister he yelled looking at her  "Fuck off you psycho piece of shit or I call the cops!".

Don't forget to share your thoughts ❤️💛