Chapter 14

Lea pushed his brother Frank away,  which was easy since he was basically drunk at that time, and she straight walked towards Sarawat who put his hand inside his coat pocket to control himself. No matter what his future has been decided for him through fate and he's happy with it. Lea begged "Baby, we need to talk. Don't You Remember how much you Love me. You're mine". The half that makes Sarawat whole was no one other than his wife Tine. Sarawat glance up at his house window he holds his gaze in the window’s glass that shows reflection of dimly lighten room understanding his wife is right there inside his house waiting for him. His body and mind know what his heart want right now everything change since he choose Tine. Guntithanon's blood is strong enough to make no exceptions of any women but she's not just any women Lea was his elder sister but she ruined everything between them. She lied, she cheat, she insult their relationship. Sarawat clench his jaw remembering the time he spent worshipping this fake women. He walked past Lea saying "I don’t want to talk to you. You can leave". Lea immediately grabbed Sarawat arm Sarawat would’ve freaked out before now but he wasn’t because his wife thought and being him near somehow felt him like an anchor for him and for his mental state.

Lea grit his teeth this time "We need to talk Sarawat. You cannot just walk away from me". It takes a few agonising moments for Sarawat but for the first time he felt tall, stronger in front of his own sister. He was always been a headstrong for other except for her and he has the bearing of true Alpha except in front of her. He was devoted to Lea against all common sense.

Sarawat voice was stable and there was no fear in his heart, but eventually the hard line of Sarawat mouth softens into something indulgent, something terrifyingly tender "No. I want to go home to my wife. He's waiting for me". Frank chimmed but his victory voice was childish as he yanked his sister hand from Sarawat and tried to take Sarawat into the building. Lea yelled in frustrated "I can’t believe you turned into a fucking coward Sarawat! Hiding behind that fucking pig and this dwarf!". That made Sarawat immediately stopped from walking away.

Sarawat pulled his hand out from Frank hold and walk back to his sister. His face twists even more into fury, and as he exhales and looked straight in Lea eyes his voice was low and more stronger this time "First of all sister, you left me after I found you cheating" He strode into Lea space  that made Lea backed up a few steps  Sarawat continues "You lied to me saying our first time was amazing when it was totally opposite that I had to go to psychotherapy to fucking remember it and find out how disgusting it was. I devoted all my life to you but you treated me like a toy. You cheated on me and hit me, blackmailed me, threaten to sleep with you else you'll harm my little brother. It was you who caused me to fall into the goddamn ravine! And I spent so many fucking years recovering from you. You abused me, used me until I was no longer needed to you". Sarawat didn’t touch her even then he was still only looking in her eyes so deep with so much anger and relief finally he's able to let it out. Sarawat again firmly stated "You don’t think I don’t know why suddenly you came here? Like you said all those years that we are mirrors right? You are only here because I belong to someone else now. I care about that person more than anyone in this whole damn world and You can’t take it. You're jealous".

Sarawat could feel Frank walk near him with a proud smile Sarawat continues "Lea, You don’t have the right to demand anything from me now. Don't have the right to come into my space and into my home. You don't have the right to even be in the same room as me and my wife. Go away before I truly beat the shit out of you and before you are sorry". Sarawat breathed and said in the end "And don’t even dare to speak about my wife again. Especially in front of me. He has done more to me in these past months than you ever did in all our lives". Lea was surprised hearing Sarawat tone. This was the first she had seen Sarawat snapped her harshly like this. She glared at Frank she hated that Sarawat chose Frank and Tine over her. After decades of being a bridge between both brothers, her eyes turned to anger and she pursed her lips watching both his brothers. Sarawat spoke low that only Frank and dim could hear him. But his voice was hell strong for once in front of his sister. It was clear and demanding leaving no rooms for Lea to argue further. It was an command, harsh and imperious one "Step back and never return". Sarawat felt good... Extremely good.

Sarawat turned towards his brother and said clear for Lea to hear "Frank? I’m sorry but can we not have dinner tonight? I just want to be with my wife tonight". Before Lea could react on that Dim had already grabbed Lea arm harshly pushed her out away from the building main gate. while Lea been dragged she keep of yelling and calling for Sarawat name.

Once Lea was out of sight, Frank grin and said "Yes, Yes bro it’s alright..... I mean Fucking hell bro I’ll come tomorrow morning with wine to celebrate". Sarawat hug Frank so tight his brother smelled like summer and wine and he missed him. And he loved him. Frank hugged Sarawat back and softly said "I'm so proud of you, brother" Sarawat didn’t expected to hear those words from Frank.  When Frank left, Sarawat walked inside the building he pressed the lift button to close and finally able to breathe properly. He didn't feel like shit like last time. He doesn't how he got corouge for doing that, he just just wanted to be with his wife, surround himself with his wife's warmth while he was reading his book.

Sarawat opened the door and his eyes straight went on his wife's sleeping figure on the couch. His head was tilted back and his phone was in his hand probably waiting for him. Suddenly his boy twitch. Tine looks like he had already showered and although he was wearing nothing fancy yet the t-shirt was sheer and Sarawat clearly saw Tine's nipples poking through the material. And his damn black shorts, his legs were looking so damn long and white. Sarawat longed for it to be around his hips or around his head. Tine abruptly woke up when he heard Sarawat took off his coat and threw it on the floor. St first Tine smiled and ask "Sarawat Where is Frank?". Sarawat lowly replied "He will be come back tomorrow". Tine straighten up  himself and he sat straight on couch in confusion then he quietly asked in  groggy voice "What about dinner?".

This was it!, Sarawat strode to his wife fast. He put his knee beside Tine's thigh and arms on the sofa head between Tine's neck trapping him between his  body and huskily said "Wife, I’ll be honest with you. I’m fucking horny right now". Tine mouth slightly parted and he blinked rapidly. Sarawat came closer to Tine face his eyes was scanning all over Tine's and he pause at his wife's parted lips he whispered "I can’t pretend that I don’t lust for you. I want to fuck you, I also know you want me too". His fingers traced Tine's cheek and he closed his eyes after saying.

When Sarawat opened his eyes it shone so brightly to Tine. Tine body was shivering and the heat surrounding them was turning heavy. Tine slowly started "W..Wat... You know it will be awkward if we start...  I could barely look at you after our last time, what makes you think it would be easier for us to have sex o.. often?" he paused as his lips quiver. Sarawat firmly declare "I told you Wife I want us to work. I want us as friends but I also want you as my wife. I want to fuck you every day, every night and whenever we both want. I want you to enjoy every moment of me touching you because I completely do and this..." Sarawat cupped Tine face and lowered his body on Tine's lap.  Sarawat ground his erection on his wife's stomach making Tine gasp "I crave you Wife. When I was inside you, I always turned insane. I want more of it. I want to taste you every single day of my life. I want you on top of me, under me, on the wall, on the table..... fuck, I don’t care. I just want to take you in every single surface of this house" The silence of them ignoring this has been burdensome for weeks now and Sarawat couldn’t take it anymore he assured "We can discuss the awkwardness later. I’m here and you’re here. Tell me if you want me to take you everday Wife?".

After saying Sarawat stared boringly into Tine eyes, it felt like an eternity for Tine to answer his husband. Sarawat was hot and so fucking heavy but he waited for his decision looking straight in his eyes because he desperately wanted this to work. Tine couldn't help he nodded and whispered "Yes, I want You Wat". Sarawat felt like his heart will exploded as he groaned and kissed his wife deep.

Fuck, finally. He missed his wife's plump lips between his own. Sarawat turned his mouth to a side and sealed their lips tightly, going from chaste to hunger in a second once again. He went in another direction and Tine went the other side. They kissed and kissed. Tine's tongue brushed his husband's over and over again and soon it wasn’t enough.

Tine's hands had gone to his husband head keeping him there as Sarawat rose above from Tine's lap, never losing the lock he had on his lips. Sarawat was so swift that Tine didn’t realise that his husband had stood and knelt on floor he had spread Tine's legs wide and settled down between them. Sarawat kissed his wife like he never wanted to stop his hand too went to Tine's chest squeezing and rubbing him over his t-shirt.

Don't forget to share your thoughts ❤️💛
Get ready for countless smut from here on 😅😜