Sarawat blew on his wife's heated skin and he was rewarded with another gasp, another arch of Tine's  back. When he parted his wife's with his tongue just that nearly made Tine explode right there. Sarawat licked until his wife squirmed, alternating between gentle flicks of his tongue and sucking on his swollen pearl. Tine's moans made Sarawat wild, but he pulled back to let his wife take a breathe. He blew gently again on the heated skin whispering  "I missed your taste". He lick slowly up and down while Tine replied breathlessly "I missed you".

After saying Tine hook his legs on his husband shoulders repeating "I missed you Wat so much ... Gimme more". Sarawat smile and growled "You know I could kiss you and feast on you all day, love". Tine lifted his hips, seeking for his husband mouth once again. This time when Sarawat lowered his lips to his wife's, he pushed two fingers inside and pumped in and out in time with his tongue. Tine bucked his hips moving against his husband's face. His hands were in his husband's hair as Sarawat increased the pace to match with his wife's, Tine thighs began to tremble and his moans and whimpers become got louder. His pleasure built up and he was writhing. For Sarawat it was the hottest fucking sight he’d had ever seen in last few days. A wave of tenderness washed over him and lust stream down his veins. Tine was his, his wife. The love of his life. And after three years of healing and getting used to his solitude, Tine came  into his life and once again he was able to breathe again. Sarawat wanted Tine to feel safe enough to talk about every problem he faced. Tine couldn’t able to say his husband name. Tine was so close in pleasure,  he lifted his aching lips into his husband' for one last time against his mouth and just after a moment Tine went limp.

Tine's legs went numb on Sarawat shoulders as he came back to his senses. Tine whispered "Wat". Sarawat moved and kissed a path up to Tine's stomach. His kisses were deep and long on Tine's navel areas around his bellybutton. Sarawat ask "Talk to me, Love". Tine voice shook and he ask "Wat I want you inside me". Sarawat leaned over his wife completely and press his erection against him to pleasure again Sarawat ask again "Tell me what you want My love Say the words, Say exactly what you want me to do to you". Tine panted and said "I want you inside".

Sarawat pressed the tip of himself at the enterance and ask "Tell me more, my Love". Tine  lifted his mouth to Sarawat ear and whispered "I want you to make me... again". Sarawat thrust inside his wife fully and deeply. Tine groaned  he missed him. He needed this. He needed his husband "Oh Wat...  I want you hard and fast" Sarawat knew his wife wasn't any fragile and his body was so damn sensitive so he obeyed. Sarawat kissed Tine aggressively as he rose on his elbows and set a pace that made both of them forget how to speak.

Tine once again went limp beneath his husband, his hands slipping into sweaty hair of his husband. Sarawat felt heavy on top of him suddenly. Tine turn to press his lips to the side of his husband's head and said "Wat I need to tell you something". Sarawat mumbled in a response while still busy kissing his wife everywhere. Tine continue "I met Aunt Jenny today because I felt sick" Tine's palm pressed on each side of his husband's face, just the way Sarawat liked it then Tine ask  "Guess what?" Sarawat broadly smiled he looks so happy like a child finally got his favourite toy. He kissed his wife lips softly and slowly and said "Me.. guessing?" He kissed Tine's throat and then lower until he, licked his wife's bud. Tine was so sensitive that it drove him crazy.  Sarawat slowly moved down and down he licked the skin near Tine's bellybutton. Tine couldn’t help but shiver then Sarawat ask "You met Aunt Jenny, And that woman called me just an hours ago". Tine ask if Aunt Jenny told him anything, Sarawat shook his head and said "I want to hear it from my wife, who is under me, who looks like he just got fucked so well "  Sarawat kissed Tine's nose and went back down his tongue went between Tine's legs and said "What do you want to tell me, love?".