"If they were willing to rest for a while, I don't mind letting them live a good life for some more time, but they don't want to settle down, wanting to play tricks. So I can only find a reason to get angry, then drive them all away. For them, I've been benevolent, mainly for my mother. Back then, she used the grace of giving birth and bringing me up to force me to marry Cheng Fangfei." Luo Xiu's mother was expected to come back later, however, her lover's condition suddenly improved, so she came much earlier than he expected.

"As long as it doesn't affect your plan, it's okay for me to be a little pissed off for now." Meng Yang was a little worried. If they stun the snake beforehand and let the old man Cheng be prepared, it would get more difficult to be dealt with.

"It's okay, don't worry, we have more than one plan. If this plan can't be continued, then just let another plan continue." Luo Xiu reassured: "Plus I can't wait to see what kind of expression my mother and old man Chen will show after knowing Luo Sheng is not my son. For so many years, I've been waiting to see how she and Mr Cheng will react. For all these years, whether it's the kindness of bringing me up or whatever, I've paid off everything that should be paid. I can get rid of them with no burden and let them end their life earning without doing anything."

Meng Yang sighed in his heart. He really felt sorry for Luo Xiu. No one really cared about his feelings for so many years. During the days and nights when he was struggling alone, his mother and younger brothers were all there enjoying and squandering his hard work. Not even one of them helped him, they even took everything he did for granted, without even the slightest gratitude. And the root cause of all this was Xu Minhua, as she thought these were what Luo Xiu must do as the eldest son.

Luo Xiu's brothers actually didn't have any appetite for food, as they couldn't help but want to say what was in their hearts.

Glancing at the impatient expressions of her sons, after only a few mouthfuls of food, Xu Minhua wiped her mouth and got up to the room. Her sons also immediately got up and followed.

"Mom, elder brother, he really is following the devil now. You must find a way to make him awake."

"Did you know? Meng Yang's perfume company even has branches abroad. My eldest brother kept investing money to help him expand his business, but all the money the business earned belonged to Meng Yang alone, not to the Luo family at all. With the way things are going, I am afraid, even the Luo Group will be given to him in the next step!"

"Mom, you should really persuade eldest brother. Now he only listens to what you say. We don't have the weight to speak in front of him."

"Okay! Have you said enough?!" Xu Minhua spoke angrily: "If you all could fight for a little bit and be able to speak in the company, will we be so passive now?!"

"Before eldest brother got married to Meng Yang, everything was fine. Eldest brother was so powerful, there was no need for us to help him. But after he married that Meng Yang, he wanted to spend all his money on him. It seems this is the case now, I'm afraid even you will have to look after that Meng Yang's face* to live your life in the future."

"Want me to look at his face? I'm afraid his life is not hard enough, so he can afford some from me!" Xu Minhua spoke coldly: "I naturally have a way to deal with him, don't act rashly and mess up my plans."

Following Luo Sheng back to the room, Yu Junchen looked at Luo Sheng a little worried, "We'll be living here today. Is this really good? What if your father gets angry again?"

"My grandmother let us live, we can live. My father won't say anything." Luo Sheng spoke: "You do not have to worry. Let's just not be the first one to offend either side and wait and see what happens."

Yu Junchen smiled bitterly at the corner of his mouth, although he was at the Luo house, he didn't have a right to offend anyone. As for strictly speaking, he was still an outsider.

With the previous lessons, Luo Sheng had learned to be smart. He thought of not taking part in it, waiting for Xu Minhua to clean up Meng Yang.

As his school had already started, although Meng Yang started to suffer from morning sickness, because he didn't vomit very often and could endure it, he didn't ask for leave. He just reduced the time to go to school, attending only the important classes.

When Meng Yang was at home, he tried to avoid meeting with Luo Xiu's mother. He didn't want to have a head-on conflict with her, after all, she was Luo Xiu's biological mother anyway. He didn't want to deepen the resentment in Luo Xiu's heart and make Luo Xiu feel even more uncomfortable in his heart.

However, even though he thought so, Xu Minhua didn't think so. She only cared about her own feelings and never considered how other people felt.

Luo Xiu's parents met when they were studying. They were in love and married. His mother's natal family was considered a big family back then. Although it was far inferior to Luo's family, because his father was the second son, his grandfather agreed. Later, his uncle died of cancer in his twenties, and it was his father's turn to take over the family business.

When Luo Xiu's father was still alive, he was afraid of his wife. Xu Minhua became accustomed to being the master of the Luo family. Later, when Luo Xiu came to power, he was quite filial to her. Many years after his father passed away, his mother had a lover and Luo Xiu had no opinion. Now it was not a feudal society, hence he did not have the feudal thought his mother must be widowed for the rest of her life. It's just that his mother had done a lot of things that chilled his heart over the years making their mother-child relationship exhausted.