"I didn't eat, I went to see Su Di with Yun Jing to take him the freshly prepared aromatherapy." Meng Yang answered, leaning on Luo Xiu.

"Are you hungry?" Luo Xiu asked again, touching Meng Yang's stomach.

"Not hungry." Meng Yang shook his head.

"Bring a cup of milk," Turning his head to look at Uncle Yuan, Luo Xiu spoke.

"Yes." Uncle Yuan raised his hand to signal one of the helpers to make milk.

Although such a big family was sitting there, the atmosphere was not lively at all. The younger generation had nothing to say while, although Luo Xiu's brothers and sister-in-laws had been talking with Xu Minhua, because Luo Xiu was here, they were also cautious not to say the wrong thing.

When it was time to eat, everyone moved to the dining room and sat down.

Meng Yang couldn't eat greasy food. He only drank the fresh and sweet vegetable-spare ribs clear soup specially made for him in the kitchen. He drank it well, but suddenly started to feel nauseous and turned his head to spit it all back on the floor.

Immediately putting down his chopsticks, Luo Xiu held onto Meng Yang, asking worriedly, "Is it uncomfortable?"

Meng Yang shook his head signalling he was okay.

Xu Minhua held the chopsticks hard, feeling Meng Yang was deliberately demonstrating this to her, however, in front of Luo Xiu, she couldn't attack, so she could only endure her anger.

A few helpers walked over quickly with things, some with warm water, some with small spittoons, some with towels, and some quickly cleaned up what Meng Yang had spitted out.

Taking the warm water from the helper, Luo Xiu helped Meng Yang hold it for him to rinse his mouth, then rubbed his back to soothe him.

The others stopped eating and watched this scene. Luo Xiu's nephews and nieces were all startled in surprise, thinking their uncle who was so majestic in normal times had such a gentle side.

Looking at Meng Yang, Luo Xiu spoke, "Go back to your room and rest."

Meng Yang nodded, he was indeed a little uncomfortable. Plus was too lazy to stay and force himself to continue playing family.

Helping Meng Yang up, Luo Xiu hugged him back to the room.

After returning to the room, Luo Xiu helped Meng Yang lie down on the bed, hugged him in his arms before speaking "I'll send someone to bring some porridge."

"Can't eat." Meng Yang shook his head, "Let's ask for it when I want to eat. I'll just lie down for a while. You go down to eat, or they'll think I did it on purpose."

"I won't go, I'm not comfortable with them. If you have any plans, you can do them as you like. You don't have to endure so hard." Kissing Meng Yang's forehead, Luo Xiu spoke: "In a few days, the legal process of severing the relationship between father and son with Luo Sheng will go through. After I get the judgment, I'll get Old man Cheng and his family to come then announce in advance how Luo Sheng is not my son. Afterwards, I'll drive everyone else out of Longling Mountain. Then it'll be clean around here."

Meng Yang asked: "Didn't you say you have to wait until the Cheng family's company is forced to retreat, then announce this matter, so it'll be double the blow and excitement for Mr Cheng?"

Luo Xiu and some of his close friends had already started to deal with the Cheng family. According to Luo Xiu's original plan, he would wait for the Cheng family to be forced to the point where there was nowhere to go before telling the old man how his daughter gave birth to Luo Sheng out of an affair. With the successive blows and excitement, Mr Cheng might have a heart attack making him pass away. This was an actual murder without bloodshed. Even if Mr Cheng was not dead, it was not bad to be able to make him ill. As long as Mr Cheng falls, it would be much easier to deal with his two sons.