Cheng Fangfei glanced at the bodyguards, thinking Luo Xiu had such a strong possessiveness. But he had married such a young boy at an age where he would be curious about everything and could not resist temptation. So it's normal to manage him tighter.

"You don't need to apologize to me for Luo Sheng's affairs, because Luo Sheng himself has already apologized to me. Plus Uncle Luo said, not to care about him. After all, even if there was no father and son relationship between them, Luo Sheng is his eldest son, so it cannot break the blood relationship. So it's enough to scare him." Meng Yang smiled, "I'm trying to forget and ignore those things so I can try to get along with Luo Sheng. Because I don't want Uncle Luo to feel embarrassed."

Cheng Fangfei nodded: "If there is a chance, I really want to talk to you about some things Luo Xiu would never tell you. I think we can talk when I return to China after a while. I hope I'll have the opportunity to meet you alone by then."

"Okay, I'll find a chance to meet you again after returning to China," Meng Yang replied.

After Cheng Fangfei left, the smile on Meng Yang's face disappeared immediately. He found that Cheng Fangfei's character differed completely from that of the wayward and domineering lady before. It seemed the four marriages of hers had made her a lot smarter. After Cheng Fangfei and Luo Xiu got divorced, she got married three more times obtaining a lot of fortune from her three ex-husbands. She was a representative figure of getting rich by marriage.

Meng Yang did not return to the manor at night. He and Luo Xiu went to a dinner party, then stayed in a villa in the city for one night. He had already made an appointment with Celsey to meet tomorrow. After Luo Xiu was gone to the company, he would go out for his appointment.

-----------------------

After Meng Yang came to the outside of the hotel suite where Celsey was staying, he was just about to ring the doorbell when the door opened from the inside. However, it was not Celsey who opened the door, but Bradley with messy hair and dishevelled clothes.

Meng Yang was stunned by this unexpected meeting, while Bradley was obviously more surprised than Meng Yang. After closing his eyes and wiping his face, Bradley took a deep breath before walking around Meng Yang, leaving quickly.

As there was no need to open the door, Meng Yang, and his bodyguard who was there to assist him walked in directly.

"So early? I thought I had gotten up early today." Celsey who had just finished washing walked out of the bedroom in his nightgown. He didn't expect Meng Yang to come so early.

"I always go to bed early and get up early, which is good for my health." Looking at him Meng Yang asked, "What happened to Bradley? He looked like he was ruined."

"I met him at a friend's party last night. I talked about a perfume topic he was interested in. When I left, I asked him if he wanted to continue talking. So he came here with me, and we continued to drink and talk. It's inevitable for something to happen when you drink too much." Walking to the bar, Celsey poured himself a glass of wine, looking towards Meng Yang he asked, "Want a glass?"

Meng Yang shook his head in refusal, "I don't drink well. One cup of alcohol and I'll be drunk. If I get drunk with you, Uncle Luo will never allow me to meet you again."

As neither he nor Luo Xiu wanted anyone else to know about it, Meng Yang didn't tell Celsey about his pregnancy.

Celsey nodded, Taking out a bottle of pure water from the refrigerator for Meng Yang, he signalled Meng Yang to enter the study with him. This suite had been purchased by Celsey for a long time, hence, it was equivalent to his residence. Taking the small suitcase from the bodyguard, Meng Yang followed Celsey into the study.